Marketing Analytics Principal
Marketing Analytics Principal
Marketing | San Francisco, CA or Seattle, WA or Chicago, IL or Remote - US
This position is not eligible for employment in the following states: Alaska, Hawaii, Maine, Mississippi, North Dakota, South Dakota, Vermont, West Virginia and Wyoming.
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agree-able for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better than we found it. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Marketing team creates world-class content and data-driven marketing solutions that communicates the value of DocuSign’s Agreement Cloud to reach more customers and help them understand the potential impact DocuSign can have on their business. We design creative for a new business campaign. Refine messaging around new product launches. Organize captivating customer events. Develop innovative social media campaigns. Collaborate on playbooks and training with the Sales team. Marketing is the face and voice of DocuSign and plays a key, high-impact role in how we tell our story.
The Marketing Analytics Principal is a key member of our GTM Strategy team, responsible for driving growth by optimizing our demand generation engine.
In this role you will be the eyes and ears into our demand funnel, measuring and monitoring Marketing’s performance in creating leads and converting those leads into customers. You will serve as a business partner to our Marketing team, helping to ensure we get the most out of the demand budget. Your insights will identify growth levers to increase demand and operational improvements to scale the business. You will help shape the long-term growth of the company through annual and quarterly planning and ongoing performance reviews, working cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing, Sales Ops, and FP&A.
This position is an individual contributor role reporting to the Sr. Director, Go-To-Market Strategy and is designated Flex.
- Partner with Marketing leadership to drive the business forward
- Identify key opportunities to improve our demand gen engine through analytics, quantitative insights, and good business sense
- Understand the intersection points between Marketing and Sales, and become the go-to expert
- Architect SQL queries leveraging data from Salesforce, Eloqua, and additional data sources that capture DocuSign’s complex business model
- Represent Marketing in cross-functional forums, such as pipeline councils and planning meetings
- Lead Marketing through our annual and quarterly planning process in partnership with Sales, Sales Ops, and FP&A
- Work closely with FP&A on investment and budget decisions for Marketing
- Assist with ad hoc requests and projects from the Marketing org
- 12+ years of experience in Strategy, Marketing Analytics, or Sales Strategy roles
- Fluent in SQL, with knowledge of relational databases and data warehouses
- Experience analyzing large datasets
- BA/BS degree in a business or quantitative field
- MBA or other advanced degree
- Exceptional problem-solving and communication skills
- Understanding of a commercial Marketing demand generation funnel
- Proven track-record in fast growing B2B SaaS companies
Based on Colorado law, the following details are for Colorado individuals only: Colorado base salary range: $130,800 - $184,800 and eligible for bonus, equity and benefits at https://www.docusign.com/company/benefits
DocuSign may require all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of vaccination to visit a DocuSign office, to meet with potential or actual customers or business partners, or for other business-related purposes, in accordance with local law. Please note that DocuSign has contracts with different governments globally which may require compliance with local and federal laws.
DocuSign helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature, the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, over a million customers and more than a billion users in over 180 countries use the DocuSign Agreement Cloud to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. And we help save the world’s forests and embrace environmental sustainability.
It's important to us that we build a talented team that is as diverse as our customers and where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging and thrive. We encourage great talent who bring a range of perspectives to apply for our open positions. DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes hiring decisions based on experience, skill, aptitude and a can-do approach. We will not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected category.
DocuSign provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in job application procedures, including if you have any difficulty using our online system. If you need such an accommodation, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.