Bilingual Adoption Consultant (onboarding specialists) - English and German OR French
Customer Success & Support I Cairo Egypt
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agree-able for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Customer Success team is the largest organization in the world focused entirely on agreement processes and technologies. We are the Agreement Experts. With hundreds of thousands of successful customers worldwide, we know how to help our customers see results quickly. And that experience is just one of the reasons our customers trust us to connect, automate, and integrate their systems of agreement, everywhere they need to get work done. As part of our global team of Agreement Experts – in professional services, customer success management, learning and enablement, and customer support – you’ll bring your knowledge, insights, and proven expertise to help our customers achieve more than they ever thought possible.
The Adoption Consultant is a high-energy strategy-focused customer advisor responsible for a portfolio of selected strategic and enterprise companies, driving return on our customers’ investment in the DocuSign Agreement Cloud and unlocking further modernization across their system of agreement. The Adoption Consultant will define, develop and execute effective customer adoption and success strategies. The Adoption Consultant is able to discuss and advise on core functionality and features beyond the fundamentals, and the art of what is possible. Working with resources across the Customer Success organization and DocuSign, the Adoption Consultant helps customers realize business results by serving as the post-sale conduit for our customers.
Passion for customers, professional maturity, technical fluency, excellent communication and presentation skills as well as the ability to enable customers to adopt change while driving to key deliverables, is critical in this role.
This position is an individual contributor reporting to the Sr. Manager of Adoption Consulting and is designated as in office.
- Drive Successful Customer Engagements: (70%)
- Develop and execute an “Adoption Roadmap” in collaboration with the customer and Account Management team to provide a path to a modernized system of agreement
- Provide high-level guidance and solutioning to out of the box product functionality
- Discover customer pain points, needs & business objectives
- Liaise between customer and internal teams at DocuSign
- Identify opportunities for adoption growth across business units
- Product Knowledge and Expertise: (10%)
- Stay current on product features and functionality, platform changes (DocuSign Agreement Cloud) and partner technologies by attending enablement sessions, product release meetings and other enablement activities to improve product knowledge
- Utilize knowledge around the DocuSign Agreement Cloud to identify areas of opportunity to expand a customer’s portfolio of products
- Use online and internal resources to enable the customer on product functionality
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: (10%)
- Collaborate and communicate with cross-functional teams to ensure alignment on customer plans
- Administrative Responsibilities (10%)
- Manage a large portfolio of customers and stay up to date with relevant notes, time entry and project status reporting
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years recent experience in a customer facing, advisory or consulting delivery role
- Fluent in English and German or French
- Project management, business process reengineering and change management methodology knowledge and/or first-hand experience
- Experience in IT transformations or Cloud-based implementations
- Subject matter expertise in multiple industry verticals.
- Ability to interact with and influence all levels from individual contributors to executives
- Self-motivated, highly collaborative, creative, goal- and growth-oriented, and team-centric
- Salesforce and Gainsight experience
- Demonstrated ability to develop understanding of software use and application
- Strong communication & presentation skills
DocuSign helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, over a million customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. And we help save the world’s forests and embrace environmental sustainability.
It’s important to us that we build a talented team that is as diverse as our customers and where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging and thrive. We encourage great talent who bring a range of perspectives to apply for our open positions. DocuSign makes hiring decisions based on experience, skill, aptitude and a can-do approach. We will not discriminate with regards to any legally protected characteristics.
DocuSign provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in job application procedures, including if you have any difficulty using our online system. If you need such an accommodation, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.