Sr. Manager, Renewal Management (Enterprise)
Sr. Manager, Renewal Management (Enterprise)
Sales & Business Development | US - Remote
This position is not eligible for employment in the following states: Alaska, Hawaii, Maine, Mississippi, North Dakota, South Dakota, Vermont, West Virginia and Wyoming.
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agree-able for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Sales & Business Development teams collaborate with customers and partners across the globe to help them leverage the DocuSign Agreement Cloud to transform the entire system of agreement process—from preparing to signing, acting on, and managing contracts and other types of agreements. Our team partners with some of the largest most innovative companies in the world in dozens of industries to bring the power of DocuSign to more customers. Whether you are selling to a small business or a large enterprise, you will apply your extensive knowledge of our solutions, and leverage our strategic partnerships to help our customers grow their top and bottom line.
The ideal candidate must possess the ability to manage and motivate a team of Enterprise Renewal Managers (RM’s) to achieve individual sales quotas. This sales leader must be able to measure, monitor and hold the RM's accountable for their activities and results as well as lead by example. They are also required to assist in making account calls with RM's, assist in account health monitoring, and effectively maintain DocuSign's value within accounts as well as deliver and coach through customer engagement activities. This leader should mentor each RM individually while also building a strong cohesive, collaborative team. They are also responsible for monitoring forecasting efforts, customer satisfaction, churn and delivering on set quota.
This position is a people manager reporting to the Director, Renewal Management and is designated Flex.
- Grow DocuSign revenue within the assigned accounts
- Daily management of the Renewal Management team located across the country
- Ensure monitoring of customer usage and adoption, and make course corrections as needed
- Manage renewal of customer subscriptions, on-time and with favorable terms and conditions
- Develop and execute upgrade and renewal process and strategies as well as ensures compliance to internal data management and reporting including use of Salesforce.com
- Assess sales activities and forecasts to determine progress and required improvements
- Recommends and implements improvements to achieve sales goals
- Coach team to develop their sales skills including vertical market management, forecasting, prospecting within account base, negotiations, and other necessary skills; while maintaining individual accountability to goals
- Maintain and protect DocuSign core values by hiring culturally aligned team members and leading by example
- Provide value in complex negotiations and the closing of new business, including appropriate use of Senior Sales and Account Executives to maximize results
- Work with each RM to develop and implement territory-wide business and sales plans to achieve quota
- Ensure the team effectively leverages sales tools and systems consistently and in alignment with Rules of Engagement
- Communicate and prioritize product and business needs from the field to appropriate corporate departments
- Identify and support opportunities for the training and professional development of department personnel
- Provide the team an effective executive escalation point to drive customer satisfaction and growth
- Operate well in a fast paced, dynamic environment without requiring significant supervision
- BA/BS degree or equivalent in relevant account management and leadership experience
- 8+ years of Renewal Management or Sales background with specific experience in selling software in a similar SaaS based company
- 2+ years experience managing teams
- 10+ years of Renewal Management or Sales background with specific experience in selling software in a similar SaaS based company
- 5+ years experience managing teams
- Demonstrated ability to consistently generate revenue and exceed quota by managing process for identifying, qualifying, and closing new business within the assigned install base
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain effective business, sales, and territory market plans
- Demonstrated ability to successfully negotiate and close complex contracts
- Demonstrated ability to successfully resolve situations that are broadly defined, complex, diverse, and occasionally, unprecedented
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrated ability to identify new, creative ways to drive more businesses to purchase and utilize DocuSign’s diverse solution suite
Based on Colorado law, the following details are for Colorado individuals only: Colorado base salary range: $111,700 - $136,500 and eligible for bonus, equity and benefits.
DocuSign may require all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of vaccination to visit a DocuSign office, to meet with potential or actual customers or business partners, or for other business-related purposes, in accordance with local law. Please note that DocuSign has contracts with different governments globally which may require compliance with local and federal laws
DocuSign helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, over a million customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. And we help save the world’s forests and embrace environmental sustainability
It's important to us that we build a talented team that is as diverse as our customers and where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging and thrive. We encourage great talent who bring a range of perspectives to apply for our open positions. DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes hiring decisions based on experience, skill, aptitude and a can-do approach. We will not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected category.
DocuSign provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in job application procedures, including if you have any difficulty using our online system. If you need such an accommodation, you may contact us at email@example.com.