Sr. GTM Strategy & Operations Analyst
Sr. GTM Strategy & Operations Analyst
Sales & Business Development | San Francisco, CA or Seattle WA or Chicago, IL or Remote - USA
This position is not eligible for employment in the following states: Alaska, Hawaii, Maine, Mississippi, North Dakota, South Dakota, Vermont, West Virginia and Wyoming.
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agreeable for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Sales & Business Development teams collaborate with customers and partners across the globe to help them leverage the DocuSign Agreement Cloud to transform the entire system of agreement process—from preparing to signing, acting on, and managing contracts and other types of agreements. Our team’s partner with some of the largest, most innovative companies in the world in dozens of industries to bring the power of DocuSign to more customers. Whether you are selling to a small business or a large enterprise, you will apply your extensive knowledge of our solutions, and leverage our strategic partnerships to help our customers grow their top and bottom line.
As a Senior Analyst you will drive strategic decisions, GTM design, business planning, sales optimization, and operational excellence across the North America Enterprise and Commercial businesses. You will work on topics that range from transformational sales strategy to the nuts and bolts of sales operations. You will do this through a combination of analytical insight, strong business acumen, and robust cross-functional partnerships with leaders in Sales, Marketing, Finance, HR, etc.
Why should you be excited about this role? You enjoy driving change in a business and seeing fast results. You are a hard but efficient worker. You have high aspirations and you are excited to scale a business from $1B to $5B revenue in five years!
This position is an individual contributor role reporting to the Director of Pipeline Strategy & Operations and is designated Flex.
- Develop a strong understanding of the North America sales and sales development engine
- Identify and provide recommendations on opportunities for business improvement through analytics, quantitative insights, and good business sense
- Lead discussions involving x-functional partners (Marketing, Sales, and FP&A) to drive alignment on key areas of focus for sales and sales development
- Spearhead annual planning process and workstreams
- Execute projects to improve our go-to-market operations
- Assist with ad hoc requests and projects from the sales organization
- 5+ years of analytical experience in management consulting or relevant strategy and business operations roles
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- Ability to frame business problems, design and execute analyses to inform solutions, and communicate insights with a bias towards action
- Experience working closely with senior leaders across various functional areas
- Strong understanding of SaaS business models and go-to-market principles
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable and flexible working in a fast-paced environment
- Results-driven, self-motivated, and able to work independently
- High degree of intellectual curiosity and self confidence
- Strong modeling skills (Excel or SQL)
Based on Colorado law, the following details are for Colorado individuals only: Colorado base salary range: $105,425 - $128,875 and eligible for bonus, equity and benefits.
DocuSign may require all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of vaccination to visit a DocuSign office, to meet with potential or actual customers or business partners, or for other business-related purposes, in accordance with local law. Please note that DocuSign has contracts with different governments globally which may require compliance with local and federal laws.
DocuSign helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, over a million customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. And we help save the world’s forests and embrace environmental sustainability.
It's important to us that we build a talented team that is as diverse as our customers and where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging and thrive. We encourage great talent who bring a range of perspectives to apply for our open positions. DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes hiring decisions based on experience, skill, aptitude and a can-do approach. We will not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected category.
DocuSign provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in job application procedures, including if you have any difficulty using our online system. If you need such an accommodation, you may contact us at email@example.com.