Customer Success Architect II
Customer Success Architect II
Customer Success | Seattle, WA or Chicago, IL or San Francisco, CA or Remote - US
This position is not eligible for employment in the following states: Alaska, Hawaii, Iowa, Maine, Mississippi, North Dakota, South Dakota, Vermont, West Virginia and Wyoming.
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agreeable for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Customer Success team is the largest organization in the world focused entirely on agreement processes and technologies. We are the Agreement Experts. With hundreds of thousands of successful customers worldwide, we know how to help our customers see results quickly. And that experience is just one of the reasons our customers trust us to connect, automate, and integrate their systems of agreement, everywhere they need to get work done. As part of our global team of Agreement Experts – in professional services, customer success management, learning and enablement, and customer support – you’ll bring your knowledge, insights, and proven expertise to help our customers achieve more than they ever thought possible.
The Customer Success Architect (CSA) will engage with key strategic customers that have implementations involving multiple sites, multiple business units, multiple regions or deployments of massive scale. The CSA will bring a framework of expertise in DocuSign Center of Excellence (COE) creation, use-case identification (e.g., intake, prioritization, roadmap creation), industry best practices and change management, key performance indicator (KPI) definition and tracking, program-level reporting of accomplishments, risks, and return on investment. This role will work in concert with the other members of the Professional Services team as well as Account Executives, Account Managers, Sales Engineers, Customer Success Managers and Engagement Managers to execute key account strategies. The Customer Success Architects are ultimately deployed to ensure customers fully leverage and get value from all aspects of the DocuSign platform leading to a modern System of Agreement.
This position is an individual contributor role reporting to the Regional Delivery Manager and is designated Flex.
- Assist customers with understanding business and organizational impact due to digital transformation with specific guidance on change management (short-term and long-term recommendations)
- Develop strategy to inform key stakeholders of program, charter, roadmap and rollout, business case and changes
- Provide customers with industry tailored points of view and guidance based on successful engagements with hundreds of other deployments, including industry preferred authentication types, low hanging fruit processes to attack first, second and third as well as regulatory and compliance implications where applicable
- Analyze and provide prescriptive guidance on legacy Systems of Agreement with a focus on building a multi-year roadmap to move to a modern DocuSign platform including end-to-end process maps with ROI versus Complexity charted
- BA/BS degree
- 8+ years background in a business and technical consultative role with executive level interaction
- 3+ years external customer facing experience
- Ability to interact with and influence all levels from individual contributors to executives
- Excellent at articulating vision and planning execution of projects
- Demonstrated ability to successfully resolve situations that are broadly defined, complex, diverse, and occasionally, unprecedented
- Technical background, infrastructure or development experience
- Large scale PM experience
- Experience working in a matrixed organization and with cross functional teams to achieve company and departmental objectives
- Superior communication skills to create and convey customer objectives, success strategies, and customer insights for internal and external stakeholders
- Proven track record of success working within a Professional Services organization
- Experience managing enterprise projects with SaaS background
- Understanding of financial models and articulating value and ROI to stakeholders
Based on Colorado law, the following details are for Colorado individuals only: Colorado base salary range: $131,725 - $163,575 and eligible for bonus, equity and benefits.
DocuSign may require all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of vaccination to visit a DocuSign office, to meet with potential or actual customers or business partners, or for other business-related purposes, in accordance with local law. Please note that DocuSign has contracts with different governments globally which may require compliance with local and federal laws.
DocuSign helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, over a million customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. And we help save the world’s forests and embrace environmental sustainability.
It's important to us that we build a talented team that is as diverse as our customers and where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging and thrive. We encourage great talent who bring a range of perspectives to apply for our open positions. DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes hiring decisions based on experience, skill, aptitude and a can-do approach. We will not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected category.
DocuSign provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in job application procedures, including if you have any difficulty using our online system. If you need such an accommodation, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.