Customer Success Segment Manager
Customer Success Segment Manager
Customer Success | Sao Paulo, Brazil
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agree-able for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Customer Success team is the largest organization in the world focused entirely on agreement processes and technologies. We are the Agreement Experts. With hundreds of thousands of successful customers worldwide, we know how to help our customers see results quickly. And that experience is just one of the reasons our customers trust us to connect, automate, and integrate their systems of agreement, everywhere they need to get work done. As part of our global team of Agreement Experts – in professional services, customer success management, learning and enablement, and customer support – you’ll bring your knowledge, insights, and proven expertise to help our customers achieve more than they ever thought possible.
The Customer Success Segment Manager (CSSM) is a customer-first focused advisor responsible for driving adoption, consumption and value for a portfolio of customers that will be supported via a combination of digital and direct resources and engagements. With the objective to drive customer value and optimize the customers’ investment(s) in the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, the CSSM will leverage data and voice of the customer insights to partner with Sales and CSM vertical leadership and Digital Segment Strategists and broader DocuSign eco-system to identify, develop and deploy customer adoption and success strategies that drive outcomes. The CSSM is constantly reviewing customer data to identify customer segments or cohorts and partnering internally to determine the appropriate messaging approach and capabilities to engage these customers and advance their DocuSign adoption value realization and growth. Based on digital engagement and response, business partner feedback and direct customer engagement, the CSSM will be charged with making resource assignment recommendations to accelerate customer desired outcomes and success with DocuSign solutions.
This position is an individual contributor role reporting to the Manager, Customer Success Management and is designated Flex.
- Drive increased DocuSign solution use and consumption and sophistication to increase customer satisfaction, retention and growth
- Review and analyze cohort data to understand customer conditions, identify trends, risk, and opportunities and develop a plan
- Drive cross-functional collaboration in the development and deployment of adoption and success strategies for assigned customer base
- Lean into assigned verticals to understand best practices, DocuSign solutions and high-value and potential use cases for customers in these assigned verticals and sub-segments of those verticals
- Measure the results of executed strategies to determine efficacy and inform future strategies
- Assess customer condition and identify the appropriate customer resource requirements
- Communicate effectively with key customer stakeholders and internally represent the voice of the customer
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of experience working in a Customer Success Management role or similar strategic, customer success or outcomes focused role measured by a set of KPIs
- Experience driving customer outcomes at scale
- 3+ years of SaaS experience
- Fluent English
- Experience developing and presenting Customer Success plans
- Familiarity with digital marketing strategies, tactics and KPIs
- Ability to analyze data to inform actions and decisions
- Effectively summarize and report results with a focus on outcomes
- Comfortable working in a test and learn environment
- Salesforce and Gainsight experience
- Deep subject matter expertise in at least one industry, including fluency in any regulatory or compliance requirements
- Self-motivated, highly collaborative, creative, goal- and growth-oriented, and team-centric
- Ability to interact with and influence all stakeholder levels from individual contributors to executives
- Proven record of meeting performance goals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
DocuSign may require all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of vaccination to visit a DocuSign office, to meet with potential or actual customers or business partners, or for other business-related purposes, in accordance with local law. Please note that DocuSign has contracts with different governments globally which may require compliance with local and federal laws.
DocuSign helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, over a million customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. And we help save the world’s forests and embrace environmental sustainability.
It’s important to us that we build a talented team that is as diverse as our customers and where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging and thrive. We encourage great talent who bring a range of perspectives to apply for our open positions. DocuSign makes hiring decisions based on experience, skill, aptitude and a can-do approach. We will not discriminate with regards to any legally protected characteristics.
DocuSign provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in job application procedures, including if you have any difficulty using our online system. If you need such an accommodation, you may contact us at email@example.com.