Enterprise Account Director, Switzerland
Enterprise Account Director, Switzerland
Customer Success | Germany (Remote)
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agreeable for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Sales & Business Development teams collaborate with customers and partners across the globe to help them leverage the DocuSign Agreement Cloud to transform the entire system of agreement process—from preparing to signing, acting on, and managing contracts and other types of agreements. Our team partners with some of the largest, most innovative companies in the world in dozens of industries to bring the power of DocuSign to more customers. Whether you are selling to a small business or a large enterprise, you will apply your extensive knowledge of our solutions, and leverage our strategic partnerships to help our customers grow their top and bottom line.
As the dedicated Enterprise Account Director, you will work closely with DocuSign’s largest and strategic customers as a trusted advisor. You will understand their company challenges and business goals and drive both new business and upsell opportunities. Passionate about the DocuSign product and you will be driven to achieve optimum results and revenue.
This position is an individual contributor reporting to RVP, Enterprise Sales EMEA and is designated Flex.
- Identify, progress and close Enterprise sales opportunities with new and existing accounts.
- Expand and grow existing accounts -upsell and cross sell in these accounts
- Build and execute Enterprise plans for each account -land and expand
- Effectively leverage internal resources (Presales, Professional Services, Legal etc.) in Sales Campaigns to ensure sales success
- Uncover customer needs and develop relationships with multiple Enterprise stakeholders within the assigned accounts across all Lines of Business
- Consistently seek new Enterprise business opportunities by presenting, recommending and upsell new DocuSign solutions, services and partner
- Develop and deliver sales presentations and product demonstrations to customers
- Accurately forecast sales activity and revenue achievement through the proper use of sales tools
- Develop, strategize, negotiate, and close business, you strive to see the bigger picture and drive optimum results for the business
- BA/BS degree in a business or a technical related field of study
- Proven track record of direct sales exp. in an Enterprise Account Executive role or equivalent quota-carrying role
- Experience dealing with enterprise level organisations
- Experience in selling SaaS / cloud solutions
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles with senior decision makers / C-level executives
- Fluent German and English speaker. French would be an advantage.
- Willingness and ability to travel as necessary, typically about 25%
- An effective communicator, you build and nurture strong business relationships using your business insight and real passion for the product and customer
DocuSign helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, over a million customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. And we help save the world’s forests and embrace environmental sustainability.
It’s important to us that we build a talented team that is as diverse as our customers and where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging and thrive. We encourage great talent who bring a range of perspectives to apply for our open positions. DocuSign makes hiring decisions based on experience, skill, aptitude and a can-do approach. We will not discriminate with regards to any legally protected characteristics.
DocuSign provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in job application procedures, including if you have any difficulty using our online system. If you need such an accommodation, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.