Full Stack Engineer, Monitoring and Analytics Platform
Full Stack Engineer, Monitoring and Analytics Platform
Engineering & Tech Ops | Seattle, Washington or Remote - US
This position is not eligible for employment in the following states: Alaska, Hawaii, Maine, Mississippi, North Dakota, South Dakota, Vermont, West Virginia, and Wyoming
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agree-able for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better than we found it. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live
Our Engineering & Tech Operations team builds and operates complex solutions for global business challenges that cross cultures, legal jurisdictions, and impacts millions of people and businesses every day. We hire people with a broad set of skills and people who want to work on creating never-been-done-before solutions at scale while ensuring world-class reliability and security. Our Agreement Cloud is a revolutionary solution that changes the way people live, work, and come to agreement.
This Full Stack Engineer will work on the Observability team dedicated to consuming, analyzing and visualizing telemetry data to be utilized by our entire engineering organization. At DocuSign, telemetry data are critical pieces of information leveraged by the engineering org though all stages of the SDLC and across all environments. This Full Stack Engineer will develop and enhance key systems dedicated to monitoring product health and usage so that our development teams can quickly address incidents and continue to deliver high quality software in our fast paced, startup environment.
This position is an individual contributor reporting to the Director of Engineering and is designated Flex.
● Be open minded, forward thinking and passionate about great software
● Think about how to solve problems at scale and build fault tolerant systems
● Develop high-quality, ship-ready code that is covered by a full test suite
● Design and develop user interfaces and core functionality to allow internal and
third-party developers to more easily integrate applications with DocuSign
● Work with Product Management and other developers to understand and translate requirements into design requirements and provide estimates for development
● Be involved with the design, not just code to a spec
● Work as part of a cross-site development team to drive design, implementation, testing and release of products
● Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, Informatics or equivalent.
● 5+ years development experience
● Experience working with C#, Python, Java, Go or other modern programming languages
● Experience in distributed systems
● Experience with data visualization tools/platforms
● Experienced building/consuming RESTful web-services
● Experience with Grafana, Kubernetes and Prometheus is a huge plus!
● Self-starter who can work independently
● Directly involved in the design and operation of large-scale cloud services
● Experiences with the entire software development lifecycle, including version control (git), build process, testing, and code release
● Strong organizational, problem-solving and communication skills
● Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-moving environment, prioritize your work and manage your own time
● Agile and Test-driven development methodologies
● Ability and desire to move across technology stacks fluently and easily
● Passion for working on a highly available site
● A passion to learn new software technologies
Based on Colorado law, the following details are for Colorado individuals only: Colorado base salary range: $106,500 - $130,200 and eligible for bonus, equity and benefits.
DocuSign may require all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of vaccination to visit a DocuSign office, to meet with potential or actual customers or business partners, or for other business-related purposes, in accordance with local law. Please note that DocuSign has contracts with different governments globally which may require compliance with local and federal laws.
DocuSign helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, over a million customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. And we help save the world’s forests and embrace environmental sustainability.
It's important to us that we build a talented team that is as diverse as our customers and where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging and thrive. We encourage great talent who bring a range of perspectives to apply for our open positions. DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes hiring decisions based on experience, skill, aptitude and a can-do approach. We will not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected category.
DocuSign provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in job application procedures, including if you have any difficulty using our online system. If you need such an accommodation, you may contact us at email@example.com.