Engineering & Tech Operations | Remote - US
This position is not eligible for employment in the following states: Alaska, Hawaii, Maine, Mississippi, North Dakota, South Dakota, Vermont, West Virginia and Wyoming.
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more-agreeable for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better than we found it. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Engineering & Tech Operations team builds and operates complex solutions for global business challenges that cross cultures, legal jurisdictions, and impacts millions of people and businesses every day. We hire people with a broad set of skills and people who want to work on creating never-been-done-before solutions at scale while ensuring world-class reliability and security. Our Agreement Cloud is a revolutionary solution that changes the way people live, work, and come to agreement.
Operate and help improve IT & InfoSec solutions that deliver secure, seamless experiences for people – internally and externally -- using our products 24/7 around the world. We’re looking for an experienced Systems/DevOps Engineer with expertise in operating virtualized environments, cloud management, automation/coding and systems administration to help with the build and operation of the corporate systems infrastructure. This person will collaborate closely with a team of highly skilled engineers to keep the services that our whole DocuSign team depends on to get their work done safe and reliable. This involves being highly responsive, thinking critically as to the request versus policy and always having a customer service perspective.
This position is an individual contributor reporting to the Cloud Operations Manager and is designated Remote.
- Design and build Cloud infrastructure for DocuSign Insight applications.
- Automate the deployment pipeline and other infrastructure components.
- Work with Product teams to design scalable services and software.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 1 year of experience operating in a DevOps Engineer capacity
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with Systems Engineering, Operating systems, Networking concepts and security
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in coding one or more languages. Examples: Java, Go, Python, Nodejs
- Minimum of 2 years of production experience in a major cloud provider (GCP, AWS, Azure)
- Minimum of 2 years of hands-on experience with: Ansible, Jenkins, Salt, etc.
- Minimum of 1 year of production experience container orchestration: Kubernetes, Swarm
- Minimum of 2 years of hands-on experience with a monitoring service, with a centralized logging service, and with Infrastructure as code: Terraform, CloudFormation
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Able to quickly assess and address problems, escalating as necessary
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical reasoning skills
- Experience networking concepts in major cloud providers
- Knowledge of networking concepts in major cloud providers
- Strong understanding of Docker tooling and ecosystem
- Experience with programming in either Java, Nodejs or Python
- Advanced knowledge of security best practices
Based on Colorado law, the following details are for Colorado individuals only: Colorado base salary range: $84,900 - $102,100 and eligible for bonus, equity and benefits.
DocuSign may require all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of vaccination to visit a DocuSign office, to meet with potential or actual customers or business partners, or for other business-related purposes, in accordance with local law. Please note that DocuSign has contracts with different governments globally which may require compliance with local and federal laws.
DocuSign helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, over a million customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. And we help save the world’s forests and embrace environmental sustainability.
It's important to us that we build a talented team that is as diverse as our customers and where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging and thrive. We encourage great talent who bring a range of perspectives to apply for our open positions. DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes hiring decisions based on experience, skill, aptitude and a can-do approach. We will not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected category.
DocuSign provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in job application procedures, including if you have any difficulty using our online system. If you need such an accommodation, you may contact us at email@example.com.