Solutions Consultant, Mid Market, France
Solutions Consultant, Mid Market, France
Sales and Business Development, EMEA | Paris, France
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agree-able for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Sales & Business Development teams collaborate with customers and partners across the globe to help them leverage the DocuSign Agreement Cloud to transform the entire system of agreement process—from preparing to signing, acting on, and managing contracts and other types of agreements. Our team’s partner with some of the largest most innovative companies in the world in dozens of industries to bring the power of DocuSign to more customers. Whether you are selling to a small business or a large enterprise, you will apply your extensive knowledge of our solutions, and leverage our strategic partnerships to help our customers grow their top and bottom line.
This role is a high impact, high visibility position within the EMEA DocuSign Solutions Consulting organisation based in Paris, France. Are you interested in transforming how people work, live and connect? Do you want to collaborate with an amazing group of professionals who will inspire you in new ways every day? To further our momentum and growth in EMEA we’re looking for a Pre-sales Engineer to join our high-performance team, to help our Mid Market and Major customers in emerging markets do business faster and better.
This position is an individual contributor reporting to the Solutions Consultant Manager and is designated Flex.
- Articulate the DocuSign company vision, key business messages and business value of DocuSign solutions to new and existing customers
- Work closely with key decision makers in our emerging market clients to understand key business challenges and pain points
- Create innovative DocuSign solutions that resolve customer business challenges and pains
- Present DocuSign solutions to key stakeholders in our emerging market clients
- Have command of the DocuSign platform, including all current and future features
- Work closely with Sales and Professional Services to ensure timely delivery of solutions to customers
- Assist in the winning of customer opportunities through active engagement with sales teams
- Strong understanding of core technologies used within the DocuSign platform, the systems we integrate with and the APIs used during integration
- Create compelling solutions for our customers
- Respond to RFPs and RFIs
- Attend industry and partner events in EMEA and present/demo DocuSign’s solutions
- Fluency in both English and French
- A proven track record of success in one of the following roles: Pre-sales Consultant, Solutions Consultant, Sales Engineer or Technical Account Manager
- Proven experience presenting over the phone and face to face to customers
- Experience delivering impactful software demonstrations
- Proven experience with solution design and technical proposal writing
- Degree qualified or equivalent
- Willingness and ability to travel as necessary, typical about 25%
- Experience with fast-growing cloud-based software and ability to work at pace
- Familiarity with Enterprise-class software systems like CLM, CRM, ERP, E-Signature
- Familiarity with SaaS solutions, concepts, and business models
DocuSign® helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, hundreds of thousands of customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. Plus, we save more trees together! And that’s a good thing.
DocuSign is committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to the discussion and who feel a sense of inclusion and belonging when they join our team. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.
DocuSign provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in job application procedures, including if you have any difficulty using our online system. If you need such an accommodation, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.