Senior Software Engineer, Semantic Models
Senior Software Engineer, Semantic Models
Engineering & Tech Operations | Seattle, WA or San Francisco, CA or Remote - US
If this position is eligible for remote employment in the US, the employee can work remotely in all but the following states: Alaska, Hawaii, Iowa, Maine, Mississippi, North Dakota, South Dakota, Vermont, West Virginia, and Wyoming.
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agreeable for our employees, customers, and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better than we found it. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Engineering & Tech Operations team builds and operates complex solutions for global business challenges that cross cultures, legal jurisdictions, and impacts millions of people and businesses every day. We hire people with a broad set of skills and people who want to work on creating never-been-done-before solutions at scale while ensuring world-class reliability and security. Our Agreement Cloud is a revolutionary solution that changes the way people live, work, and come to agreement.
DocuSign is looking for amazing Senior Software Engineer to join our development team. This position will be part of a team working on an architectural shift that will allow us to scale to meet the next 10x of growth. We need full-stack engineers who are ready to grapple with unique requirements of partner teams and build a complete development environment in which these teams can migrate their own code into. This position will demand critical thinking skills, ability to quickly understand existing systems and the ability to work in agile environments. The ability to take smart and educated risks is essential to the success of this position.
This position is an individual contributor reporting to the Senior Director of Engineering and is designated Flex.
- Think about how to solve problems in scale and build fault tolerant systems
- Develop testable, high-quality, and ship-ready code with ample test coverage
- Work with Product Management and other developers to understand and translate engineering requirements into design requirements and provide estimates
- Work as part of a cross-site development team to drive design implementation, testing and development and release of products
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, Informatics or equivalent
- 8+ years development experience
- Experience working with C#, Java, Java script, Typescript or other modern programming languages
- Be open minded, forward thinking, and passionate about great software
- Experience in client-side web development (Typescript/React)
- Experience building/consuming RESTful web-services
- Experiences with the entire software development lifecycle, including version control (git) build process, testing, and code release
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-moving environment
- Agile and Test-driven development methodologies
- Ability and desire to move across technology stacks
- Passion for working on a highly available site
- A passion to learn new software technologies
Based on Colorado law, the following details are for Colorado individuals only: Colorado base salary range: $148,800 - $184,800 and eligible for bonus, equity and benefits at https://www.docusign.com/company/benefits.
DocuSign may require all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of vaccination to visit a DocuSign office, to meet with potential or actual customers or business partners, or for other business-related purposes, in accordance with local law. Please note that DocuSign has contracts with different governments globally which may require compliance with local and federal laws.
DocuSign helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, over a million customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. And we help save the world’s forests and embrace environmental sustainability.
It's important to us that we build a talented team that is as diverse as our customers and where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging and thrive. We encourage great talent who bring a range of perspectives to apply for our open positions. DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes hiring decisions based on experience, skill, aptitude and a can-do approach. We will not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected category.
DocuSign provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in job application procedures, including if you have any difficulty using our online system. If you need such an accommodation, you may contact us at email@example.com.