Customer Adoption Content Manager
Customer Adoption Content Manager
Customer Success | Remote – US
This position is not eligible for employment in the following states: Alaska, Hawaii, Maine, Mississippi, North Dakota, South Dakota, Vermont, West Virginia and Wyoming.
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agreeable for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Customer Success team is the largest organization in the world focused entirely on agreement processes and technologies. We are the Agreement Experts. With hundreds of thousands of successful customers worldwide, we know how to help our customers see results quickly. And that experience is just one of the reasons our customers trust us to connect, automate, and integrate their systems of agreement, everywhere they need to get work done. As part of our global team of Agreement Experts – in professional services, customer success management, learning and enablement, and customer support – you’ll bring your knowledge, insights, and proven expertise to help our customers achieve more than they ever thought possible.
The Customer Adoption Content Manager will play a key role in shaping the content strategy for driving customer product utilization and adoption via digital campaigns. This role will partner with customer marketing managers to map compelling, engaging, and creative content ideas to lifecycle stages, then take the lead to write, develop, and package them into modern content formats. This role participates in content mapping and design of content strategies to power the customer journey campaigns. It will also be responsible for rolling up sleeves to turn those ideas into reality, through the writing and creative development of compelling content that drives customer action. By working collaboratively and cross functionally with marketing, customer success, product, sales and leadership you will ensure that we create and deliver timely content that drives product adoption and supports the organization in delivering a world-class self-service experience.
This position is an individual contributor role reporting to the Director, Customer Marketing Strategy and is designated Flex.
- Organize and facilitate the content strategy and development to support self-service campaigns for assigned customer segment(s)
- Create content maps to support the customer journey and power adoption multi-channel campaigns
- Analyze customer feedback on types of content customers want, and generate ideas to increase customer engagement
- Set content goals and measure/report on content performance
- Optimize content based on performance and feed insights into campaign managers
- Break large content pieces into smaller, more engaging components that can quickly provide value to customers and drive customer action
- Create net new content pieces but also audit those that already exist in order to improve upon them
- Write and copy edit all written materials and content pieces for the customer marketing programs
- Develop and maintain editorial calendar
- Coordinate with creative design resources to bring content ideas and written words to life in engaging content formats
- Manage a content feedback loop
- 5+ years content marketing, copywriting and content development
- Experience creating content to drive customer product adoption
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Degree in English, communications, business, marketing, or a related field
- Experience developing content maps and strategies for multiple segments, regions, and personas
- Experience writing various types of content such as: email, infographics, video scripts, reports and quick guides, eBooks, blogs, interactive landing pages, and in product guided journeys
- Experience writing content that is ready for translation
- Portfolio of engaging content materials that have made an impact
- Enthusiasm to write what needs to be written; copyediting skills that take copy from “good” to “great”
- Expertise in email copy best practices including: subject lines, preheaders, body copy, and calls to action
- Experience using analytics and determining effectiveness of content experience to drive optimization a plus
- Experience writing content to drive SaaS software adoption a plus
- Familiar with Google suite
Based on Colorado law, the following details are for Colorado individuals only: Colorado base salary range: $84,900 - $102,100 and eligible for bonus, equity and benefits.
DocuSign may require all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of vaccination to visit a DocuSign office, to meet with potential or actual customers or business partners, or for other business-related purposes, in accordance with local law. Please note that DocuSign has contracts with different governments globally which may require compliance with local and federal laws.
DocuSign helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, over a million customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. And we help save the world’s forests and embrace environmental sustainability.
It's important to us that we build a talented team that is as diverse as our customers and where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging and thrive. We encourage great talent who bring a range of perspectives to apply for our open positions. DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes hiring decisions based on experience, skill, aptitude and a can-do approach. We will not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected category.
DocuSign provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in job application procedures, including if you have any difficulty using our online system. If you need such an accommodation, you may contact us at email@example.com.