Engineering & Tech Operations | San Francisco, CA
This position is not eligible for employment in the following states: Alaska, Hawaii, Maine, Mississippi, North Dakota, South Dakota, Vermont, West Virginia and Wyoming.
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agree-able for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better than we found it. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Engineering & Tech Operations team builds and operates complex solutions for global business challenges that cross cultures, legal jurisdictions, and impacts millions of people and businesses every day. We hire people with a broad set of skills and people who want to work on creating never-been-done-before solutions at scale while ensuring world-class reliability and security. Our Agreement Cloud is a revolutionary solution that changes the way people live, work, and come to agreement.
In this role you’ll take a hands-on approach and deep dive into the customer journey to analyze and deliver clear, impactful insights that will inform key business decisions. You’ll tackle multiple disparate data sets to uncover usage patterns and opportunities to surface key insights at each step of the customer journey.
The Technical Evangelism and Information team within Engineering & Tech Operations, is tasked with creating a best-in-class developer, partner, and admin experience and a thriving, engaged community for the DocuSign Agreement Cloud -- helping technical audiences worldwide create, connect, and automate how organizations prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. We also create world-class content and data-driven solutions that communicate the value of DocuSign’s Agreement Cloud platform and APIs to developers and technical decision makers and help them understand the potential impact DocuSign can have on their business. This group’s focus extends from data stewardship, QA, visualization, dashboard tracking and analysis.
This position is an individual contributor role reporting to the Sr. Manager of Analytics and is designated Flex.
• Design measurement frameworks for customer journey and product/feature usage
• Define KPIs, build dashboards, create reports to deliver business insights and ensure consistency, reliability and quality of all standard reports
• Develop informative analysis and data visualizations using spreadsheet, PPT, and BI tools and deliver data insights to main business stakeholders
• Build ad hoc reports and analyses based on requests from the business teams
• Manage data requests in JIRA and summarizes data findings and processes in JIRA and Confluence for internal documentation
• Collaborate with cross functional data teams across the organization
• Become knowledgeable on all customer data sets and deliver quick insights on ad hoc projects and analyses as necessary
• Bachelor's degree in mathematics, statistics, information systems, computer science, or equivalent
• 5+ years of work experience in data and business analytics
• Experience with SQL, Snowflake, Python, and MS Office Suite & advanced Excel - pivot tables, macros, PowerPivots, advanced functions
• 5+ years experience developing complex SQL, able to create multi-table joins and use analytical SQL functions
• Working knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Kusto, Salesforce, Eloqua, Confluence and JIRA
• Experience with data visualization tools such as Qliksense & Tableau
• Master’s degree in a quantitative field such as mathematics, statistics, information systems or computer engineering
• Excellent quantitative, analytical, and reasoning skills
• Well-developed written, oral communication, and presentation skills
• Experience with data lakes, ETL, Data pipelining and data warehousing
• Experience working with APIs
• Excellent references required
DocuSign may require all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of vaccination to visit a DocuSign office, to meet with potential or actual customers or business partners, or for other business-related purposes, in accordance with local law. Please note that DocuSign has contracts with different governments globally which may require compliance with local and federal laws.
DocuSign helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, over a million customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. And we help save the world’s forests and embrace environmental sustainability.
It's important to us that we build a talented team that is as diverse as our customers and where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging and thrive. We encourage great talent who bring a range of perspectives to apply for our open positions. DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes hiring decisions based on experience, skill, aptitude and a can-do approach. We will not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected category.
DocuSign provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in job application procedures, including if you have any difficulty using our online system. If you need such an accommodation, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.