Senior Product Marketing Manager
Senior Product Marketing Manager - Digital Signatures
Marketing | Paris
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agree-able for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better than we found it. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Marketing team creates world-class content and data-driven marketing solutions that communicate the value of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud to reach more customers and help them understand the potential impact DocuSign can have on their business. We design creative for a new business campaign. Refine messaging around new product launches. Organise captivating customer events. Develop innovative social media campaigns. Collaborate on playbooks and training with the Sales team. Marketing is the face and voice of DocuSign and plays a key, high-impact role in how we tell our story.
DocuSign’s vision is to provide the leading apps and platform technologies for companies to modernise their systems of agreement, from preparing agreements to getting them signed to fulfilling the terms and finally, reporting on, retaining and retrieving agreements.
As Senior Product Marketing Manager - Digital Signatures, you will be responsible for communicating value and increasing sales effectiveness in our global core markets. You will focus on the DocuSign’s Standards Based Signatures (SBS) portfolio - a value added extension for our eSignature solution to comply with local e-signature regulations. You’ll drive localised, tailored product messaging and positioning, enable our local field teams with content and tools aligned to customer needs in various stages of the sales cycle, and collaborate with marketing to build a pipeline and convert opportunities for the SBS portfolio. You will be responsible for understanding key customer needs and nuances in our core international markets and translating these needs into compelling messaging and content. You’ll work in close partnership with US-based Core Product Marketing leads on product positioning, launches, and sales enablement in alignment with our global go to market plans. You’ll be knowledgeable of the Trust Service Provider (TSP) ecosystem globally and partner with key TSPs for enablement and marketing programs. You’ll also collaborate cross-functionally with Product Management, Field Enablement, Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Business Development, and senior leadership in the regions and the US.
This position is an Individual Contributor and reports to the Director of Product Marketing who is based out of the US.
- Be the global expert on SBS solutions - understand buyers in each core region along with pricing and packaging, develop local positioning strategies and enable the field regularly on current and new features.
- Lead research initiatives regionally.
- Collaborate with Core Product Marketing and Product Management to know the products and ensure local needs are reflected in the way the product is featured, packaged, priced, launched, and communicated effectively.
- Partner with Sales Enablement to ensure that content, tools, and other Product Marketing assets are effectively deployed to, and used by, the field.
- Work closely with the Sign competitive intelligence team to reinforce compete information locally through field enablement, comms, and support local research
- Understand the TSP ecosystem and drive new launches for TSP integrations in collaboration with Product, Marketing and Business Development.
- Work with International Marketing to co-develop lead generation initiatives to showcase the value of SBS solutions for our core regions in local programs.
- Support strategic customer and internal events (e.g. customer/partner conferences, sales meetings) by owning development of presentations/sessions/training/speaking.
- Represent SBS products at third-party events.
- 8+ years product marketing experience in the B2B SaaS space
- BA/BS required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven track record of working with global, distributed teams
- Proven ability to understand and simplify complex, technical topics for non-technical audiences
- Proven track record of product marketing experience including developing localised messaging, enabling sales and developing strong customer insights across segments
- Self-starter who can accomplish projects with the minimal need for supervision
- Highly collaborative, enthusiastic, open, proactive, and results driven
- Previous experience in the TSP or identity management space beneficial
DocuSign® helps organisations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, hundreds of thousands of customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. Plus, we save more trees together! And that’s a good thing.
DocuSign is committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to the discussion and who feel a sense of inclusion and belonging when they join our team. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.