Customer Success Field Enablement Intern
Customer Success Field Enablement Intern
Customer Success | San Francisco, CA or Chicago, IL or Seattle, WA
This position is not eligible for employment in the following states: Alaska, Hawaii, Maine, Mississippi, North Dakota, South Dakota, Vermont, West Virginia and Wyoming.
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agreeable for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Customer Success team is the largest organization in the world focused entirely on agreement processes and technologies. We are the Agreement Experts. With hundreds of thousands of successful customers worldwide, we know how to help our customers see results quickly. And that experience is just one of the reasons our customers trust us to connect, automate, and integrate their systems of agreement, everywhere they need to get work done. As part of our global team of Agreement Experts – in professional services, customer success management, learning and enablement, and customer support – you’ll bring your knowledge, insights, and proven expertise to help our customers achieve more than they ever thought possible.
As a Customer Success Field Enablement Intern, you will play an important role in our team initiatives assisting in a variety of projects and tasks supporting the Global Customer Success Enablement team.
This position is an individual contributor reporting to the Director of Customer Success Enablement Programs and is designated Flex.
- Assist in project management of Customer Success enablement programs
- Create eLearning content using related tools
- Collaborate as needed with our Customer Success Management business partners
- Assist with program launches for the Global Customer Success organization – setting up webcasts, sending invitations, tracking participation, gathering feedback
- Prepare reports and communicating updates to CS management and senior leadership
- Attend WW Field Enablement team meetings to understand the various programs we are implementing and maintaining in our Sales and Customer Success organizations.
- Monitor CS communication channels like Slack and Chatter to keep up to date with the business and the needs from the team
- Currently pursuing a bachelor or specialized master’s degree in a related field and enrolled during the term of the internship
- Familiarity with technology systems including Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- This role is not eligible for CPT, OPT or sponsorship now or in the future
- Strong verbal, written, organizational and presentation skills
- Dynamic, highly motivated, organized self-starter
- Ability to learn new applications quickly – Zoom, Slack, Salesforce, Smartsheets, Saleshood, Articulate, HighSpot, Skilljar
- Comfortable working with and collaborating across various organizations
- Ability to keep up in a fast paced business environment
Vaccination requirement (US)
DocuSign requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Therefore, to ensure the safety and well being of our employees and community, to support public health efforts, and comply with the Executive Order that applies to federal contractors, this offer is conditioned upon submission of written proof, prior to your start date, that you are fully vaccinated. DocuSign will comply with applicable law regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs.
DocuSign helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, over a million customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. And we help save the world’s forests and embrace environmental sustainability.
It's important to us that we build a talented team that is as diverse as our customers and where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging and thrive. We encourage great talent who bring a range of perspectives to apply for our open positions. DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes hiring decisions based on experience, skill, aptitude and a can-do approach. We will not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected category.
DocuSign provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in job application procedures, including if you have any difficulty using our online system. If you need such an accommodation, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.