MBA Technical Product Marketing Intern - Platform & APIs
MBA Technical Product Marketing Intern - Platform & APIs
Marketing | San Francisco, California or Remote, US
This position is not eligible for employment in the following states: Alaska, Hawaii, Maine, Mississippi, North Dakota, South Dakota, Vermont, West Virginia and Wyoming.
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agreeable for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better than we found it. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Marketing team creates world-class content and data-driven marketing solutions that communicate the value of DocuSign’s Agreement Cloud to reach more customers and help them understand the potential impact DocuSign can have on their business. We design creative for a new business campaign. Build worldwide digital experiences that touch millions. Refine messaging around new product launches. Organize captivating customer events. Develop innovative social media campaigns. Collaborate on playbooks and training with the Sales team. Marketing is the face and voice of DocuSign and plays a key, high-impact role in how we tell our story.
As a Technical Product Marketing Intern, you’ll take a hands-on approach and work across the company to help craft and drive the DocuSign Platform story. You will touch a broad range of deliverables – everything from white papers, blogs, videos, and webinars to digital campaigns and product specific assets like slide decks, gifs, and messaging. You may also be part of our efforts in public and analyst relations.
This position is an individual contributor role reporting to the Product Marketing Director and is designated Flex.
- Develop compelling positioning and messaging which communicates the value of DocuSign’s APIs, platform and developer tools to developers, IT Operations, and application owners, as well as IT decision makers including CIOs and CTOs
- Refine the DocuSign developer and IT personas and create marketing campaigns and materials for all appropriate mediums to target those personas (This may include everything from data sheets, white papers, eBooks, blogs and webinars to content for digital campaigns and public/analyst relations)
- Collaborate with the Product Marketing organization to align our messaging to developers and IT decision makers with DocuSign’s other product and brand messaging
- Work closely with the central campaigns team to target the developer and IT decision maker segment within relevant industry and other types of campaigns
- Partner with the EMEA, APAC, and LATAM marketing teams to support global content marketing needs
- Collaborate with API sales enablement to create compelling messaging and content for all types of sales roles
- Currently pursuing a bachelor or specialized master’s degree in a related field and enrolled during the term of the internship
- This role is not eligible for CPT, OPT or sponsorship now or in the future
- 1-2 years of related academic or work experience
Based on Colorado law, the following details are for Colorado individuals only: Colorado hourly pay range for individuals pursuing an undergraduate degree: $38/hour - $39/hour and eligible for bonus, equity and benefits. Colorado hourly pay range for individuals pursuing a graduate degree: $41/hour - $43/hour and eligible for bonus, equity and benefits.
Vaccination requirement (US)
DocuSign requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Therefore, to ensure the safety and well being of our employees and community, to support public health efforts, and comply with the Executive Order that applies to federal contractors, this offer is conditioned upon submission of written proof, prior to your start date, that you are fully vaccinated. DocuSign will comply with applicable law regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs.
DocuSign helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, over a million customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. And we help save the world’s forests and embrace environmental sustainability.
It's important to us that we build a talented team that is as diverse as our customers and where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging and thrive. We encourage great talent who bring a range of perspectives to apply for our open positions. DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes hiring decisions based on experience, skill, aptitude and a can-do approach. We will not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected category.
DocuSign provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in job application procedures, including if you have any difficulty using our online system. If you need such an accommodation, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org