Senior Product Marketing Manager - Corporate Messaging
Senior Product Marketing Manager - Corporate Messaging
Marketing | San Francisco, CA or Seattle, WA or Chicago, IL
If this position is eligible for remote employment in the US, the employee can work remotely in all but the following states: Alaska, Hawaii, Iowa, Maine, Mississippi, North Dakota, South Dakota, Vermont, West Virginia and Wyoming.
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agreeable for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better than we found it. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Marketing team creates world-class content and data-driven marketing solutions that communicate the value of DocuSign’s Agreement Cloud to reach more customers and help them understand the potential impact DocuSign can have on their business. We design creative for a new business campaign. Build worldwide digital experiences that touch millions. Refine messaging around new product launches. Organize captivating customer events. Develop innovative social media campaigns. Collaborate on playbooks and training with the Sales team. Marketing is the face and voice of DocuSign and plays a key, high-impact role in how we tell our story.
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager - Corporate Messaging, you will help accelerate DocuSign’s go-to-market motion by developing systems and frameworks to scale our Agreement Cloud message while supporting the creation of foundational field assets and messaging. You’ll partner closely with Marketing, Sales, Field Enablement, and Solution Engineering to identify opportunities to improve the buyer/seller journey through the creation of new content and the up-leveling of existing content. Your work will help DocuSign create and scale multi-product messaging that generates enthusiasm and captures demand for our Agreement Cloud portfolio of products and services.
This position is an individual contributor role reporting to the Sr. Director Product Marketing, Sales Experience and Messaging and is designated Flex.
• Support creation of foundational Agreement Cloud sales assets such as pitch decks, messaging frameworks, and solution play assets
• Develop and maintain strong feedback loops between Sales, Field Enablement, and Marketing to ensure field needs are met and content gaps are proactively identified and addressed
• Identify opportunities to develop and improve content through quantitative analysis and the development of frameworks that map content needs to the buyer/seller journey
• Maintain corporate messaging assets in DocuSign’s field asset management platform (Highspot) to ensure content is up-to-date, on message, and on brand
• Test messaging and pilot new content frameworks with internal stakeholders, including Sales, Solution Engineering, and Marketing
• Support content creation for corporate events including our annual Momentum customer conference and Global Kickoff (GKO)
• 8+ years of experience in Product Marketing or equivalent field
• Experience with tools such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Google Slides
• Structured thinker with the ability to analyze qualitative and quantitative data to make recommendations on potential opportunities and solutions
• Experience marketing complex, multi-product solutions
• Experience in a field sales role is helpful, but not required
• Team player with proven ability to lead/inspire through influence
• Driven, self-motivated, and flexible
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects in a fast paced environment
• Ability to define and drive project execution with minimal guidance, while gaining buy-in from project stakeholders and relevant executives
• Excellent storytelling and communication skills
• Significant experience working with and supporting a field-selling organization
• Excellent presentation skills
DocuSign helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, over a million customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. And we help save the world’s forests and embrace environmental sustainability.
It's important to us that we build a talented team that is as diverse as our customers and where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging and thrive. We encourage great talent who bring a range of perspectives to apply for our open positions. DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes hiring decisions based on experience, skill, aptitude and a can-do approach. We will not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected category.
DocuSign provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in job application procedures, including if you have any difficulty using our online system. If you need such an accommodation, you may contact us at email@example.com.