Sales Development Representative – Dutch Region
Sales Development Representative, Dutch Region
Sales & Business Development | Dublin, Ireland
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agree-able for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Sales & Business Development teams collaborate with customers and partners across the globe to help them leverage the DocuSign Agreement Cloud to transform the entire system of agreement process—from preparing to signing, acting on, and managing contracts and other types of agreements. Our team’s partner with some of the largest most innovative companies in the world in dozens of industries to bring the power of DocuSign to more customers. Whether you are selling to a small business or a large enterprise, you will apply your extensive knowledge of our solutions, and leverage our strategic partnerships to help our customers grow their top and bottom line.
Are you an agile, creative and collaborative Dutch Sales Development Representative looking for your first break within Sales, or a chance to grow your Sales career in the tech industry? We can help.
You are the driver of building new business relationships, connecting with potential clients who have expressed interest in DocuSign and targeting those you identify as having an opportunity to work with.
This position is an Individual Contributor reporting to the Sales Development Manager, EMEA and is Flex.
- Primary responsibility is to achieve your SQO (Sales Qualified Opportunity) quota
- Talking - and listening: You will spend about 80% of your time on the phone contacting prospective businesses identified as having real potential as a DocuSign customer from an inbound lead flow.
- Educate potential customers on what DocuSign has to offer and gain insight into their business needs.
- Use targeted questions and your natural rapport building skills to understand client's business strategy and how we at DocuSign can contribute to their success.
- Providing qualified, informative leads in our CRM database for Account Executives to pursue, and initial liaison scheduling.
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills: You love engaging with new people and companies and thrive on making successful connections using your initiative, introducing companies to a product you are passionate about
- A multi-tasker, you enjoy a busy, challenging role where you can take ownership of your success and contribute to a driven team.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Fluency in English and Dutch
- Experience in prospecting sales: You are comfortable and confident in contacting potential customers. You maintain a professional and courteous manner when conducting phone calls, polished in asking questions and sharing information with others.
- Able to connect business needs to high impact solutions
DocuSign® helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, hundreds of thousands of customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. Plus, we save more trees together! And that’s a good thing.
DocuSign is committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to the discussion and who feel a sense of inclusion and belonging when they join our team. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.
DocuSign provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in job application procedures, including if you have any difficulty using our online system. If you need such an accommodation, you may contact us at email@example.com.