Senior ServiceNow Developer
Senior ServiceNow Developer
IT, InfoSec, Cyber Risk & Business Operations | Dublin, Ireland
Closing Date: 1st December
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agree-able for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better than we found it. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our IT, InfoSec, Cyber Risk & Business Ops team - is in the business of trust and reliability. We create, maintain and operate scalable technology and data solutions that deliver an exceptional experience for our internal & external customers. We embrace Agile principles and values, favor DevOps practices, and view infrastructure as code, all while we create an infrastructure that scales and supports our growth and ambitious vision. This requires a smart, highly collaborative team who can identify, investigate, and implement new technologies to continue securely scaling our global business.
The goal of the ServiceNow Senior Engineer is to build, test, and maintain a strategic enterprise service management platform that includes ITSM, ITBM & ITOM Processes.
This person will own the development tasks of the solution based on integration of ServiceNow with other existing company platforms. The ServiceNow Senior Engineer must align with the Enterprise Architects, functional leads, and business partners for technical designs and technical implementation to ensure use cases are met in the most effective manner for the underlying ServiceNow platform. The deliverables are expected to meet high-quality standards.
The ideal candidate will understand configuration management principles and perform the necessary tasks to design and develop configurations and customizations for component discovery. A successful candidate will be proficient in communication with various devices to collect configuration information. Additionally, the candidate must be able to work both independently as well as be a collaborative member of the project team.
This position is an Individual Contributor and reports to the Senior IT Manager
- Develop and modify ServiceNow workflows, forms, lists, business rules, UI components
- Provide configuration and customization including, but not limited to: user interface, workflow administration, reports, data imports, integration, custom scripting and third-party software integrations by applying best practices
- Review and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing configuration and workflows to develop strategies for improving or further integrations leveraging ServiceNow
- Develop requirements, craft and execute test plans, administer ServiceNow and serve as tier 2 support
- Identify ServiceNow system deficiencies and recommend solutions
- Participate in creating and developing standards, best practices, support guidelines and procedures
- Schedule and verify ServiceNow instance clones
- Partner with integrations subject matter expert to use MID servers, web services, email and other relevant technology to integrate tools with the ServiceNow platform.
- Research new feature enhancements and functionalities from ServiceNow
- Expand and Implement other ServiceNow modules catering the entire ESM spectrum
- BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience
- Substantial experience of overall Software Industry
- Relevant experience in ServiceNow configuration & administration with Strong understanding of ServiceNow platform and PaaS model with relevance to ServiceNow integration solutions including: SSO, SAML, SSL, Web Services, LDAP, JDBC, ODBC, REST, SCP, SFTP, and MID server.
- Software development experience in one or more general purpose programming languages
- Experience with CMDB, and integration with other external modules
- Experience with ServicePortal and Automations across the ServiceNow platform
- Knowledge of AI and ML Capabilities
- Understanding of working with Web technologies such as SOAP, JSON, XML and Web Services
- Experience with ITOM modules (Orchestration, Service Mapping, Event Management and Discovery)
- Past training and certifications are preferred
- Solid team player with a "can do” attitude
- Extremely organized with strong time-management skills
- Ability to contribute to and lead projects following Agile methodology
- Process and detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive
- Ability to deliver solutions to improve and automate complex and/or critical business processes
- Strong professional and interpersonal skills including creative problem solving, effective written and verbal communications, planned and organized coordination of cross functional teams, acute attention to detail and quality, and driven with the ability to self-manage.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute
- Ability to maintain stability under pressure and be flexible and willing to modify plans and behavior when necessary
- Ability to multi-task across project/initiatives and deliver according to time commitments
DocuSign® helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, hundreds of thousands of customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. Plus, we save more trees together! And that’s a good thing.
DocuSign is committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to the discussion and who feel a sense of inclusion and belonging when they join our team. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.