Enterprise Account Executive – Nordics
Enterprise Account Executive, Nordics
Sales & Business Development | London, UK
Closing Date: 31st November 2020
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agree-able for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Sales & Business Development teams collaborate with customers and partners across the globe to help them leverage the DocuSign Agreement Cloud to transform the entire system of agreement process—from preparing to signing, acting on, and managing contracts and other types of agreements. Our team’s partner with some of the largest most innovative companies in the world in dozens of industries to bring the power of DocuSign to more customers. Whether you are selling to a small business or a large enterprise, you will apply your extensive knowledge of our solutions, and leverage our strategic partnerships to help our customers grow their top and bottom line. Change the way customers and partners live and do business while helping them grow their top and bottom line with our transformative technology.
We are currently seeking an Enterprise Account Executive for the Nordics Territory to help our customers do business faster and better. Your chief function is to bring DocuSign to new Enterprise-level businesses and organizations managing deals from start to finish.
This position is an Individual Contributor and reports to the AVP of Enterprise Sales NEMEA.
- Identify, progress and close Enterprise sales opportunities with new and existing accounts
- Expand and grow existing accounts - upsell and cross-sell in these accounts
- Build and execute Enterprise plans for each account - Land and Expand
- Developing key relationships in your clients at both CxO level and Head of function / head of line of business
- Manage project and program roll out in your clients
- Use internal resources (Presales, Telesales, Alliances, Professional Services, Legal etc.) in Sales Campaigns to ensure sales success
- Develop and deliver sales presentations and products demonstrations to customers
- Consistently seek new Enterprise business opportunities by presenting, recommending and upsell new DocuSign products, services and partner solutions
- Accurately forecast sales activity and revenue achievement through the proper use of sales tools
- BA/BS degree in a business or a technical related field of study
- Proven track record of success in closing Enterprise SaaS sales opportunities in the Nordics market
- Cloud applications SaaS experience
- Land & Expand - experience in growing accounts from initial projects to roll out in multiple departments
- Willingness and ability to travel as necessary, typically about 25%.
- Knowledge of one or more industry verticals is necessary – Banking, Insurance, Pharma, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Professional Services, High Tech etc.
- Understand how to sell value and ROI and business value into C-Level as well as sell into a line of business
- Align value-based solutions with a customer’s strategic objectives
DocuSign® helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, hundreds of thousands of customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. Plus, we save more trees together! And that’s a good thing.
DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer. DocuSign is committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to the business and who feel a sense of inclusion and belonging when they join our team. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category