Junior Full-Stack Engineer (developer support) at Seal Software - A DocuSign Company
Junior Full-Stack Engineer (developer support) @ Seal Software, a DocuSign Company
Engineering & Tech Operations | Cairo, Egypt
Closing Date – November 30 2020
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agree-able for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Engineering & Tech Operations team builds and operates complex solutions for global business challenges that cross cultures, legal jurisdictions, and impacts millions of people and businesses every day. We hire people with a broad set of skills and people who want to work on creating never-been-done-before solutions at scale while ensuring world-class reliability and security. Our Agreement Cloud is a revolutionary solution that changes the way people live, work, and come to agreement.
We’re looking for a dedicated Junior Full-Stack Engineer (developer support) who will join our team and play an important role. Our candidate must have hands on experience in the required technology stack and must be self-driven and always strives to learn new technologies and have a passion for maintenance and quality. You’ll be working alongside other engineers and developers, collaborating on the various layers of the infrastructure for our products and implementing best practices to achieve deliverable requirements.
You will be in charge of supporting and maintaining Seal products. To be a best fit for this position, you must satisfy the below.
- Provide/ suggest workarounds for serious or critical issues while under investigation by Seal R&D
- Assist with Professional Services & Pre-Sales internal or field integrations when necessary
- Become a “Superuser” of Seal Software products with the ability to advise different stakeholders when/where necessary to use relevant solutions most effectively
- Make sure we have enough test environments to support the different releases (and environments as far as possible) used by customers
- Help to investigate/drive the escalated issues from Support
- Document changes, upgrade procedures, new properties, changed requirements etc
- Make sure the dev internal build pipeline is maintained for older releases
- Assist in customer upgrades and/or deployments when needed
- BSc. in computer science, software engineering, computer engineering, information systems or related fields
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Excellence in English both written and verbal
- Experience in Java and Spring
- Familiarity with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins
- Test-Driven-Development (TDD) with JUnit and/or Mockito framework is most desirable
- Docker/Microservices is desirable
- Full stack development experience with more experience on the backend development side.
DocuSign® helps organisations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, hundreds of thousands of customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. Plus, we save more trees together! And that’s a good thing.
DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer. DocuSign is committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to the business and who feel a sense of inclusion and belonging when they join our team. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.