Machine Learning Engineer – Manage and Analyze
Machine Learning Engineer – Manage and Analyze
Engineering & Tech Operations | Seattle, WA or San Francisco, CA
This position is not eligible for employment in the following states: Alaska, Hawaii, Maine, Mississippi, North Dakota, South Dakota, Vermont, West Virginia and Wyoming.
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agreeable for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better than we found it. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Engineering & Tech Operations team builds and operates complex solutions for global business challenges that cross cultures, legal jurisdictions, and impacts millions of people and businesses every day. We hire people with a broad set of skills and people who want to work on creating never-been-done-before solutions at scale while ensuring world-class reliability and security. Our Agreement Cloud is a revolutionary solution that changes the way people live, work, and come to agreement.
DocuSign is looking for a passionate, talented, and inventive MLE to help build industry-leading state of the art solutions. You will be leveraging mining, deep learning, content understanding, document processing and more. You will prototype machine learning models that deliver more personalized and automated customer experiences throughout the DocuSign Agreement Cloud.
This position is an individual contributor role reporting to the Senior Director of Engineering – DocuSign AI and is designated Flex.
- Work together with the ML team to perform research, testing and evaluation of existing and emerging NLP/ML/DL methods and technologies that could be effectively applied to contractual/legal
- Be knowledgeable in and be able to apply NLP techniques in order to maintain and extend the current rule-based, supervised and unsupervised methods
- Be knowledgeable in and able to apply ML/DL algorithms and technologies to NLP tasks such as Named Entity Recognition, POS tagging, Parsing, Sentiment Analysis, Clustering, text prediction etc.
- Develop an understanding of the technologies, methods and the architecture within DocuSign product development. Also an understanding of the entire software development end-to-end process as well as the product code and release management process will be essential
- Understand, assist and improved the existing training maintenance and enrichment process
- Work within the Machine Learning team to deploy models to production, using existing and emerging machine learning methods and technologies
- Work closely with Product Management to translate product requirements into robust, customer-agnostic machine learning success metrics
- 2+ years of experience in designing, developing, deploying and monitoring machine learning and deep learning solutions
- Experience programming in Python, PyTorch, TensorFlow, spaCy, scikit-learn, or equivalent machine learning framework
- Strong programming skills in one or more of the following languages - Python, C#, Java, C/C++
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Physics, statistics, econometrics, operations research, applied mathematics or an equal computational field
- Demonstrated experience developing and deploying sequence-based Deep Learning models
- Experience in latest NLP big model technologies like GPT2, BERT, XLNet
- Experience in Computer Vision.
- Strong desire to stay ahead of industry trends & technologies with a commitment to continuous learning.
- Experience with Machine Learning Concepts - Training, Validation, Testing, Precision/Recall, Bias/Variance etc.
- Experience in extracting, cleansing, and manipulating large, diverse structured and unstructured sets.
- Assist with the development of language agnostic contract clause recognition, including Cyrillic (Russian) and double byte languages such as Japanese, Korean and Chinese
DocuSign may require all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of vaccination to visit a DocuSign office, to meet with potential or actual customers or business partners, or for other business-related purposes, in accordance with local law. Please note that DocuSign has contracts with different governments globally which may require compliance with local and federal laws.
DocuSign helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, over a million customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. And we help save the world’s forests and embrace environmental sustainability.
It's important to us that we build a talented team that is as diverse as our customers and where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging and thrive. We encourage great talent who bring a range of perspectives to apply for our open positions. DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes hiring decisions based on experience, skill, aptitude and a can-do approach. We will not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected category.
DocuSign provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in job application procedures, including if you have any difficulty using our online system. If you need such an accommodation, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.