Enterprise Partner Account Executive
Enterprise Partner Account Executive
Sales & Business Development | US Remote
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agree-able for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
The Enterprise Partner Account Executive (PAE) is a highly motivated self-starter who is responsible for developing and closing new business or expanding our footprint in current enterprise level Salesforce or DocuSign customers in an assigned territory. A successful Partner AE is eager to learn, determined to adapt quickly, and comfortable with some ambiguity. Partner AEs are focused on acquiring new customers, as well as selling additional use cases, products and services into existing accounts by leveraging DocuSign’s partnership with Salesforce. This person is accountable for exceeding monthly and quarterly quotas, proactive deal management, enablement, forecast accuracy, and driving adoption and usage with customers and prospects in collaboration with internal teams and with one of DocuSign’s most strategic partners.
This position reports to the Area VP of Enterprise Sales.
● Identify and develop Key Accounts to establish ongoing business-based, field-level partnerships to create sustainable revenue stream and enable Account Executives to close business
● Actively drive sales execution for Partner related opportunities as an overlay for complex Enterprise deals.
● Work closely with Global Business Development leader on developing and executing field strategy with one of DocuSign’s most strategic partners
● Enable/educate Salesforce sales leaders & field teams on joint DocuSign & Salesforce value proposition
● Work closely with the GTMX team (Line of Business Marketing, Business Development, Product Marketing, Demand Generation) to execute relevant sales plays with Salesforce and drive field alignment efforts (enablement, campaigns, prospecting)
● Create new leads from prospecting efforts within the assigned sales territory with Salesforce. Drive sales campaigns in-geo to create opportunities and long-term revenue growth
● Develop and execute Salesforce focused sales plans and cycles within our top tier Enterprise Sales segment, focused on both new business and existing customers.
● Understand how Salesforce’s business strategy aligns with the capabilities of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud
● Discover, qualify, strategize, solution, negotiate & close Salesforce opportunities for the DocuSign Agreement Cloud in the assigned territory
● Runs customer-facing & partner-facing events to drive joint pipeline and sales. Communicates execution strategy to Partner Field Sales & DocuSign Field Sales
● Work within an account team matrix, leading decision makers & influencers towards identifying their Customer Company vision by evangelizing the capabilities of the Salesforce platform
● Travel to partner locations as necessary, onsite meetings, applicable joint trade-show venues, up to 30%
● 8+ years of demonstrated success selling software technology solutions in quota carrying role
● Bachelor’s Degree
● 10+ years prior experience with full life-cycle software and/or services selling into a Salesforce partner ecosystem
● Prior experience selling within platform and/or Cloud-based SaaS solutions ideal – within Financial Services or Healthcare verticals
● Demonstrated success in over-achieving quotas (top 10-20% of company) in past positions
● Working knowledge of the software/application development processes
● Willingness to work well as part of an extended sales team
● Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills – including attention to detail and reporting accuracy
● Willingness to travel 45% or more as needed
DocuSign® helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, hundreds of thousands of customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. Plus, we save more trees together! And that’s a good thing.
DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer. DocuSign is committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to the business and who feel a sense of inclusion and belonging when they join our team. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.