Web Content Manager – Content Marketing
Web Content Manager – Content Marketing
Marketing | San Francisco, California
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agree-able for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better than we found it. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Marketing team creates world-class content and data-driven marketing solutions that communicates the value of DocuSign’s Agreement Cloud to reach more customers and help them understand the potential impact DocuSign can have on their business. We design creative for a new business campaign. Refine messaging around new product launches. Organize captivating customer events. Develop innovative social media campaigns. Collaborate on playbooks and training with the Sales team. Marketing is the face and voice of DocuSign and plays a key, high-impact role in how we tell our story.
You are a Web Content Manager who has digital marketing expertise, strong program and project management capabilities, hands on experience working in content management systems, and excellent stakeholder relationship skills. You have supported at least one content management system migration or website redesign. You will be responsible for the consistency of message and style across product and solution page content on the website. You will partner with the website team, Product Marketing Managers and Audience Marketers to develop and evolve page templates to support all phases of the buyer journey. You’ll stay close to content asset development to source and curate content related to products and audiences. You will collaborate with the Creative team copywriters on copy that is engaging and aligns with brand voice. The intent of this role is to increase traffic from organic search, to increase engagement with our content, and to refer site visitors to high value forms.
This position reports to the Sr. Director of Content and Social Marketing
- B2B website copywriting for product and solution pages.
- Write and edit web page copy. For example, taking product messaging and existing marketing materials and translating for a digital medium.
- Create unique content customized for web, that is on-brand, search optimized, differentiates us from our competitors, and conveys our value.
- Maintain a clear and consistent brand voice across all product pages; develop fluency in our communication style, support consistency of brand tone and voice.
- Collaborate with core Product Marketing, UX, and Creative teams to ensure website content and experience drives conversion and other webpage KPIs.
- Work with website SEO Manager on optimization, tracking, growth strategies.
- Ensure clear, concise, and grammatically correct copy is used on the website.
- Participate in development and updating of SEO keyword lists.
- Collaborate with web team to manage website redesign content project plans and schedules.
- Use data and testing to optimize and improve on-page content.
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop a plan to make sure we are offering on-page and/or asset content for each phase of the buyer journey.
- Use data from tools like Google Analytics, Brightcove, and Brightedge to plan and measure.
- Serve as an SEO and web copy expert for product marketing team.
- Work with demand generation team to determine schedules for page content updates and promotion of new pages.
- Prepare all content for publishing with relevant images, copy, metadata, tracking, tagging etc.
- 5 years minimum professional experience in marketing and/or digital/high-technology companies/products.
- Experience managing website redesigns, including content strategy, user journeys, and driving conversion.
- Experience working with SEO best practices.
- BA/BS degree
- B2B marketing experience. Experience in technology is preferred.
- 2+ years of marketing experience in B2B SaaS.
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or relevant field.
- Exceptional website copywriting and editing skills.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal communication skills.
- Proficient at analyzing social data to measure content performance.
- Ability to think both strategically and tactically to solve problems.
- Understanding of the concept of buyer’s journey. Ability to tailor content to different phases of the customer purchasing decision.
- Prefer working in a highly collaborative, cross-team capacity.
DocuSign® helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, hundreds of thousands of customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. Plus, we save more trees together! And that’s a good thing.
DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer. DocuSign is committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to the business and who feel a sense of inclusion and belonging when they join our team. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.