Account Based Marketing Manager
Account Based Marketing Manager APAC
Marketing | Sydney or Melbourne, Australia
We are on the search for a proactive all-round contributor to an integrated, highly-collaborative marketing team, tasked with developing and executing strategic marketing programs into the region focused on our large to enterprise business segment.
Responsible for demand generation and marketing communications strategy, in alignment with the company’s global direction, you will support the Majors and Enterprise Sales functions with account-based marketing programs to help achieve business objectives.
This position is an individual contributor role and reports to the APAC Marketing Director.
- Development of annual/quarterly marketing plans, working closely with the wider marketing team and sales leadership to align to business objectives.
- Execution of marketing campaigns with the required tactics to meet targets for acquisition and management of the marketing lead pipeline. Tactics to include email, social media, events, digital advertising and syndication channels, web site experience, webinars, partners and sales engagements.
- Influence the content strategy from a large business perspective, to develop content aligned to stages of the buyer journey for the Majors and Enterprise segment.
- Define the target account marketing strategy, to build specific programmes to resonate with our key accounts.
- Closely align with internal sales development teams, to ensure that campaigns and leads are being followed up.
- Agree metrics for all programs and report against these, to understand the impact of your campaigns on the business, testing, optimising and sharing best practice.
- 5+ years' marketing experience with a technology vendor in a marketing manager position (with technology and B2B SaaS sector experience an advantage).
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing.
- Previous ABM/TAM experience in a similar role.
- Experience working closely with sales teams and management, possessing a deep understanding of the sales process for a SaaS business.
- Highly effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong grasp of CRM systems (knowledge of SFDC & Eloqua a strong advantage).
- A great team player, enthusiastic and proactive.
- Technology & B2B SaaS experience an advantage.
- Well rounded digital marketing skill set, including writing and designing email campaigns and leveraging digital advertising and social media platforms.
- Strong written communication and presentation skills.
- Aptitude for technology.
Excellent people skills to interact with colleagues and cros