Software Engineer - DocGen Enterprise
Software Engineer - DocGen Enterprise at SpringCM – a DocuSign Company
Engineering & Tech Ops | Chicago, IL
Create never-been-done-before technological solutions to complex, global challenges that impact millions of people and businesses.
We are looking for Software Engineers to execute on all aspects of the software development lifecycle including design, development, testing, deployment and maintenance of the SpringCM application. We primarily leverage the Microsoft technology stack however we also embrace open source technologies such as Redis, Cassandra and Elasticsearch.
This position is an Individual Contributor and reports to the Manager, Software Engineering.
- Write code in C# .NET or other object oriented languages.
- Participate in an agile environment using:
- Scrum software development practices
- Automated unit testing
- Continuous integration
- Code reviews
- Version control systems
- Automated build processes
- BS in CS, EE or equivalent work experience.
- 8+ years professional experience developing software solutions using object oriented methodologies and design patterns in a .NET/C# environment
- Enjoy fast-paced entrepreneurial environment where you can solve difficult problems using current technologies and tools.
- Collaborate well with other engineers and team members when brainstorming, designing, and implementing new solutions.
- Help the team succeed by thinking about ways to improve processes, suggesting ways to make the team more effective, and mentoring and modeling engineering best practices.
- Passion for new technologies
- Care deeply about writing high-performance, reusable code for components that will be used across our product.
Engineering & Tech Ops @DocuSign
We like to think about complex, global challenges that cross cultures and legal jurisdictions and that impact millions of people and businesses. We hire people with a broad set of skills, and they are working on how to create never-been-done-before solutions that scale. We are creating revolutionary solutions that change the way people work, live and connect … and we see our work go live. We see its impact.
DocuSign® is changing how business gets done by empowering hundreds of thousands of companies and tens of millions of users in most countries around the world to sign, send and manage documents anytime, anywhere, on any device with confidence. DocuSign replaces printing, faxing, scanning and overnighting documents with the easiest, fastest, most trusted way to make every approval and decision digital. Organizations of all sizes and industries are accelerating contracts, approvals and workflows with DocuSign's Digital Transaction Management (DTM) platform and eSignature solution. DocuSign keeps life and business moving forward.
DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.