Enterprise Account Executive
Enterprise Account Executive
Sales & Business Development | Toronto/ Quebec / Ottawa Canada
Change the way customers and partners live and do business while helping them grow their top and bottomline with our transformative technology.
We are currently seeking an Enterprise Account Executive to join DocuSign in Canada. to assist us in our journey to help everyone do business faster and better. Your chief function is to bring DocuSign to new Strategic-level businesses and organizations within a defined geographic territory, managing deals from start to finish.
The ideal candidate will be curious by nature and possess a consistent track record of sales over-achievement in Enterprise space accounts in Canada.
This position is an Individual Contributor and reports to the VP Enterprise Sales.
• Qualify Enterprise sales opportunities across the Canada East region (largely Quebec), based on DocuSign’s sales methodology & metrics, to include customer fit, needs/requirements and success criteria
• Build and execute Enterprise plans for each target account
• Effectively leverage internal resources (Senior Executives, Presales, Professional Services, Legal etc.) in Sales Campaigns to ensure sales success
• Work effectively with your peers at DocuSign’s key partners to deliver joint value propositions for Enterprise customers
• Develop and deliver customized sales presentations and products demonstrations, by phone/ web-demo tailored for the Enterprise customer audience.
• Uncover Enterprise customer needs and develop relationships within the assigned accounts across all Lines of Business including IT, Procurement and Senior Management
• Consistently seek new Enterprise business opportunities by presenting, recommending and upsell new DocuSign products, services and partner solutions
• Accurately forecast sales activity and revenue achievement through proper use of sales tools
• Closing lower value Enterprise sales opportunities and at the same time driving and managing larger, complex Enterprise sales deals
• Native Québécois, business fluency English
• Degree qualified
• Willingness and ability to travel as necessary, typically about 25%.
• Understand how to sell value and ROI into C-Level as well as sell into line of business
• Proven track record of success in closing Enterprise SaaS sales opportunities from start through to completion with some of the largest customers in Canada.
• Proven track record of success in large Enterprise space clients in Canada
• Proven track record of success in delivering digital value based SaaS solutions to large Enterprise space clients
• Knowledge of one or more industry verticals is necessary – Banking, Insurance, Pharma, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Professional Services, High Tech etc.
• Align value based solutions with a customer’s strategic objectives
Sales & Business Development @ DocuSign
Our technology is transforming the way our customers live their lives and do business. Our Sales team is collaborating with customers across the globe to help them leverage our technology to change the way they do business. Our Business Development team is partnering with some of the largest most innovative companies in the world and in their industries to bring the power of DocuSign to more customers. Whether you are selling to an individual or a large enterprise, you will apply your extensive knowledge of our product and strategic partnerships to help our customers grow their top and bottom line.
DocuSign® is changing how business gets done by empowering hundreds of thousands of customers and tens of millions of users in most countries around the world to sign, send and manage documents anytime, anywhere, on any device with confidence. DocuSign replaces printing, faxing, scanning and overnighting documents with the easiest, fastest, most trusted way to make every approval and decision digital. Organizations of all sizes and industries are accelerating contracts, approvals and workflows with DocuSign's Digital Transaction Management (DTM) platform and eSignature solution. DocuSign keeps life and business moving forward.
DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.