Engagement Manager, Enterprise Clients
Customer Success & Support | London, UK
Closing Date: 1st April 2019
Collaborate with our customers while providing consulting services and technical support to help them leverage their use of our products for maximum impact.
The Engagement Manager is responsible for the positioning professional services with DocuSign’s Enterprise customers in North Europe - UK, Benelux and Nordics.
This is a high impact, high visibility role that ensures our Enterprise clients are adopting DocuSign software solutions and consequently reap the business benefits and value of DocuSign’s digital solutions.
You will work closely with the following teams to position services with Enterprise customers:
- Senior Enterprise leadership
- Enterprise Account Executives
- Professional Services ( project managers, technical consultants, solutions architects and product consultants )
Successful candidates will have a background in:
- Selling OR positioning professional services with Enterprise customers
- Defining appropriate solutions with in-depth discovery at the start of a sales opportunity
- Services delivery and management – be the point of contact for the customer after the sale to ensure projects are on track
- Cloud Technologies – ideally software
- Collaborate with Enterprise leadership, Enterprise Sales, Account Management and Professional services on Enterprise client opportunities
- Manage an accurate pipeline of Enterprise Services opportunities and provide quarterly bookings forecast to management
- Align the services selling process and methodology to the global standard for DocuSign
- Identify upsell / cross-sell opportunities within Enterprise clients
- Liaise with Solution Engineering teams and customer to ensure comprehensive business requirements gathering, solution definition, project scoping and estimation as well as provide project phasing and rollout strategy
- Work with the global team to review and develop compelling services proposals that provide current understanding, key business issues and needs, solution overview, project staffing and costing
- Work with Enterprise Sales to position the value of services and effectively negotiate and close services engagements
- Develop strong relationships with existing customers and extend DocuSign’s reach within their organizations
- Monitor client health and operate as a client advocate working with Sales, Customer Success and other necessary organizations
- Ensure DocuSign’s customers achieve adoption and maximum value from our product and related services
- Bachelor's Degree
- Proven track record of success in selling and / or positioning Services with Enterprise customers
- Selling or positioning services alongside license sales teams
- Ability to build and execute successful account sales strategies in collaboration with various internal teams
- Proven track record for attaining Enterprise Services organization targets
- Experience working within cross functional teams to identify, document and close consulting engagements
- Cloud technology experience preferably in a cloud software company
- Excellent team building and presentation skills
- Fluent written and spoken English required
- Requirements gathering, solution definition, proposal development and SOW writing expertise are critical
- A track record of selling services successfully alongside license sales teams and an ability to collaboratively build and execute successful account sales strategies
Customer Success & Support @ DocuSign
At DocuSign, we measure our success by our customers’ success. We collaborate with our customers to help them leverage their use of our products for maximum impact. Our global Customer Success and Support team provides consulting services and technical support on-site and over the phone. We ensure that all our customers are satisfied, and are DocuAdvocates. You are the eyes and ears of our company and provide insightful customer feedback to the rest of the organization so we can improve the user experience and make it one that consistently exceeds expectations.
DocuSign® is changing how business gets done by empowering hundreds of thousands of customers and tens of millions of users in most countries around the world to sign, send and manage documents anytime, anywhere, on any device with confidence. DocuSign replaces printing, faxing, scanning and overnighting documents with the easiest, fastest, most trusted way to make every approval and decision digital. Organizations of all sizes and industries are accelerating contracts, approvals and workflows with DocuSign's Digital Transaction Management (DTM) platform and eSignature solution. DocuSign keeps life and business moving forward.
DocuSign is committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to the discussion and who feel a sense of inclusion and belonging when they join our team. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.