Technical Support Representative
Technical Support Representative
Customer Success & Support I Sao Paulo, Brazil
Collaborate with our customers while providing consulting services and technical support to help them leverage their use of our products for maximum impact.
The bilingual support analyst is the primary point of contact with clients. Therefore, you need to be prepared to guide them in solving problems that may be encountered during the use of DocuSign products and, in the same way, to provide the customer with a great experience in the use of the products, aiming to increase adoption and consequently, satisfaction with care. This position requires technical insight as the bilingual analyst will assist in solving complex production problems (including customer concerns, system testing, strategy sessions, and company-wide knowledge distribution), act as a consultant to advanced features of DocuSign, such as our APIs, DocuSign Connect, Power Forms, Templates, and embedded signatures. Participate in special projects, as required, under general supervision that improves and improves the quality or efficiency of the support service, should have a customer focus and a gentle, professional and collaborative profile. You also need to have a good interpersonal relationship, since you should assist support analysts I whenever necessary.
This position is an Individual Contributor and reports to the Support Manager
- Provide exceptional support for DocuSign products and services.
- To have direct communication with customers through telephone, email and Support Portal so that you can assist them in the day-to-day difficulties of using our products, including access to the account, configuration of technical prerequisites, sending documents, setting up templates, managing accounts, setting up APIs, etc.
- Meet and exceed your service level goals.
- Achieve at least 90% in call termination surveys.
- Reach a maximum of 10% for the call termination rate.
- Use support tools (knowledge base) and resources needed to carry out their activities.
- Proactively identify product enhancements, identify errors, and otherwise determine opportunities to enhance the customer experience.
- Make expert reports according to the demand and meet the deadline.
- Make articles according to established goal.
- Provide service in Portuguese and English, according to the plan contracted by the client.
- Participate in training provided by the US team.
- To serve the clients of Latin America and, when necessary, to change their working hours to cover the opening hours of other countries.
- Have previous experience as a technical support representative in an SMB environment
- Experience using Salesforce.com and familiarity with Mobile applications is a plus
- Higher Education (In IT)
- Deep knowledge of Internet technologies
- Deep knowledge of Windows and Apple OS operating systems
- Deep knowledge in the Office suite
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Outlook
- Good knowledge of network policies
- Deep knowledge of remote access tools
- Ability to navigate, troubleshoot, and troubleshoot a ticket system, bug reporting and other support system procedures
- Ability to seek Level 1 and Level 2 customer service issues in relation to the service level agreement (SLA)
- Fluency in Portuguese and English in speaking and writing
Customer Success & Support @ DocuSign
At DocuSign, we measure our success by our customers’ success. We collaborate with our customers to help them leverage their use of our products for maximum impact. Our global Customer Success and Support team provides consulting services and technical support on-site and over the phone support. We ensure that all our customers are satisfied, and are DocuAdvocates. You are the eyes and ears of our company and provide insightful customer feedback to the rest of the organization so we can improve the user experience and make it one that consistently exceeds expectations.
DocuSign® is changing how business gets done by empowering hundreds of thousands of customers and tens of millions of users in most countries around the world to sign, send and manage documents anytime, anywhere, on any device with confidence. DocuSign replaces printing, faxing, scanning and overnighting documents with the easiest, fastest, most trusted way to make every approval and decision digital. Organizations of all sizes and industries are accelerating contracts, approvals and workflows with DocuSign's Digital Transaction Management (DTM) platform and eSignature solution. DocuSign keeps life and business moving forward.
DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.