Director, Global Campaigns
Director, Global Campaigns
Marketing | San Francisco, CA
Create world-class marketing solutions to reach more prospects and customers and enable them to understand the impact DocuSign can have on their business.
The Director of Global Campaigns will be required to deliver the vision for DocuSign’s global campaign strategy. You’ll be developing this strategy alongside the marketing leadership team, identifying budget, timing, and requirements for that shape marketing’s role in accelerating DocuSign’s future global growth. You will play an integral role in orchestrating customer acquisition, engagement, and revenue growth. This role will be a critical resource in driving campaigns and programs that work in tandem with digital, demand, partner, and field marketing teams.
This position reports to the Director, Integrated Marketing.
- Collaborate with the Global Marketing team, Field Marketing, Digital, Creative, Sales, and Product teams to lead strategic initiatives to drive global campaign strategy
- Lead the effort to deliver results through coordinated global marketing campaigns for multiple segments (enterprise, SMBs, etc.), personas (developers, Business Development Managers, etc.) and audiences (prospects, customers).
- Work closely with Product Marketing, Content, Creative, Digital Marketing, Marketing Operations, Events and Partner Marketing to develop integrated marketing strategies and deliver programs that drive growth.
- Collaborate with and influence senior leaders in product, sales, marketing, and finance to build alignment on strategies, plans, and impact across the organization.
- Deliver results through world-class marketing campaigns and programs, and develop structure and process for transparency of plan through campaign calendars, and consistent measurement at every stage of the audience journey.
- Guide the implementation of operational efficiencies in all supported campaigns
- Own accountability for delivery of plans and attainment of all financial and non-financial metrics
- Contribute to building a high-performance marketing team renown for accountability, executional excellence, business impact and teamwork
- 8+ years of marketing experience (B2B or B2B2C at companies or agencies focused on growing technology companies)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing
- Experience managing global teams, campaigns, and programs
- Solid global campaign strategy development and execution experience
- Proven experience working on demand creation or digital teams and supporting programs to drive revenue
- Strong relationship builder, great communicator and strong influencer
- Experience driving successful outcomes in a matrixed global organization
- Experience with organizational change management
- Strong communication and writing skills
Marketing @ DocuSign
We create world-class content and marketing solutions to reach more customers and help them understand the potential impact DocuSign can have on their business. Designing creative for a new business campaign. Refining messaging around a new product launch. Organizing a captivating customer event. Developing an innovative social media campaigns. Collaborating on playbooks and training with the Sales team. Marketing is the face and voice of DocuSign and plays a key, high-impact role in how we tell our story.
DocuSign® is changing how business gets done by empowering hundreds of thousands companies and tens of millions of users in most countries around the globe to sign, send and manage documents anytime, anywhere, on any device with confidence. DocuSign replaces printing, faxing, scanning and overnighting documents with the easiest, fastest, most trusted way to make every approval and decision digital. Organizations of all sizes and industries are accelerating contracts, approvals and workflows with DocuSign's Digital Transaction Management (DTM) platform and eSignature solution. DocuSign keeps life and business moving forward.
DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.