Account Executive - Enterprise
Account Executive, Enterprise
Sales & Business Development I São Paulo-BR
Change the way customers and partners live and do business while helping them grow their top and bottom line with our transformative technology.
The Enterprise Corporate Sales Account Executive (ECS AE) is responsible for developing and closing new business (use cases) within an assigned vertical market or geographic territory. This ECS AE will acquire new customers and sell additional use cases, products and services into existing accounts. Ultimately, the ECS Account Executive is accountable for exceeding monthly/quarterly quota, proactive deal management, forecast accuracy, and driving adoption/usage with customers and prospects in collaboration with internal teams and the broader DocuSign partner ecosystem. This role will sell to geographical regions or verticals based on relevant experience.
This position reports to Director, Enterprise Corporate Sales and is an Individual Contributor.
· Be a driving force in the success of the company’s goals & objectives through achieving &
exceeding individual sales quota
· Qualify sales opportunities based on DocuSign’s sales methodology & metrics, to include
customer fit and success criteria
· Co-develop Account Plans and drive execution of those Account Plans in collaboration with
· Effectively leverage internal resources (Senior Executives, Presales, Professional Services,
Legal etc.) in Sales Campaigns
· Work effectively with your peers and DocuSign’s key partners to deliver joint value propositions
· Uncover needs and develop relationships with multiple stakeholders within the assigned
accounts across various lines of business such as: IT, procurement and sales
· Develop, strategize, negotiate and close business
· Consistently seek new business opportunities by presenting, recommending and upselling new
DocuSign products, services and partner solutions
· Accurately forecast sales activity and revenue achievement through proper use of sales tools
· 3+ years experience selling technology or SaaS solutions
· 1-2 years closing business
· BS/BA degree
· Stability – Proven history of successfully achieving sales quota
· Highest level of professional courtesy, mutual respect, and ethics
· High standard of excellence, professionalism, and role model behavior
· Interaction with senior executives across multiple industries
· Sell value and ROI into C-Level as well as sell into LOB
· Align Docusign solutions with a customer’s strategic objectives
· Manage multiple concurrent sales cycles in partnership with account team and partners
· Strong executive communication skills
· Strong sales presentation skills
Sales & Business Development @ DocuSign
Our technology is transforming the way our customers live their lives and do business. Our Sales team
is collaborating with customers across the globe to help them leverage our technology to change the way they do business. Our Business Development team is partnering with some of the largest most innovative companies in the world and in their industries to bring the power of DocuSign to more customers. Whether you are selling to an individual or a large enterprise, you will apply your extensive knowledge of our product and strategic partnerships to help our customers grow their top and bottom line.
DocuSign® is changing how business gets done by empowering hundreds of thousands of customers and tens of millions of users in most countries around the world to sign, send and manage documents anytime, anywhere, on any device with confidence. DocuSign replaces printing, faxing, scanning and overnighting documents with the easiest, fastest, most trusted way to make every approval and decision digital. Organizations of all sizes and industries are accelerating contracts, approvals and workflows with DocuSign's Digital Transaction Management (DTM) platform and eSignature solution. DocuSign keeps life and business moving forward.
DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are
considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry,
pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or
mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.