Customer Success | San Francisco, California
Changing the way customers and partners live and do business while helping them grow their top and bottom-line with our transformative technology.
We are looking for an Instructional Designer with the desire & drive to take our educational offerings to the next level. You’ll work on projects big and small, and must be willing and able to change tasks quickly.
You’ll be responsible for creating a range of instructional materials, from support content to brand-new interactive courses based on ever-evolving technology. You will be supporting the goals and initiatives of DocuSign University, DocuSign’s Learning and Enablement department.
One of the greatest things about DocuSign is that no two days are exactly the same. On any given day, you may meet with colleagues and internal stakeholders to identify educational needs; work with subject matter experts to define course content and objectives; create, update, and edit supporting materials for existing classroom and online courses; test and troubleshoot new or existing courses; and contribute to the evolution of our course development process.
This position is an Individual Contributor and reports to the Director of Curriculum Development, Customer Learning and Enablement.
- Design and develop curriculum for new and existing educational offerings, including self-paced training, instructor-led training, certification programs, and post-training activities.
- Collaborate with technical and business subject matter experts to ensure accurate, effective, and timely curriculum that supports internal and external needs.
- Effectively prepare and guide trainers and video specialists in the execution & delivery of designed curriculum, including establishing processes to support continued evaluation.
- Establish and conduct curriculum review and modification process to support the continual improvement of service offerings.
- Maintain practical experience consistent with course development responsibilities and recognized best practices.
- Maintain and enhance proficiency with tools and applications, including the continual evaluation of new tools and methods to support streamlined development processes.
- Establish and grow vertical solution expertise to support the development of targeted curriculum.
- Maintain professional relationships with DocuSign University consumers to ensure accurate and timely understanding of program successes and challenges.
- Support DocuSign University initiatives as identified by manager.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience within instructional design
- 3-5 years’ experience as an Instructional Designer
- Demonstrated ability to design & execute course curriculum
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn and develop supporting material for software
- Highly developed written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency in course development applications & tools
- Strong project management skills
Customer Success @ DocuSign
Our technology is transforming the way our customers live their lives and do business.
Our Customer Success team is partnering with some of the largest most innovative companies in the world and in their industries to bring the power of DocuSign to more customers. Whether you are selling to an individual or a large enterprise, you will apply your extensive knowledge to help our DocuSign University customers grow their top & bottom line.
DocuSign® is changing how business gets done by empowering hundreds of thousands of customers and tens of millions of users in most countries around the world to sign, send and manage documents anytime, anywhere, on any device with confidence. DocuSign replaces printing, faxing, scanning and overnighting documents with the easiest, fastest, most trusted way to make every approval and decision digital. Organizations of all sizes and industries are accelerating contracts, approvals and workflows with DocuSign's Digital Transaction Management (DTM) platform and eSignature solution. DocuSign keeps life and business moving forward.