Some of the week’s most interesting news is related to the cloud.
- Why the Cloud is great: Move Your Startup to Chile-con Valley, Get $40,000—and then use DocuSign to get signatures anytime, anywhere, on any device.
- A discussion of Securing the Cloud in Business NH magazine explores the nuances and concerns about cloud security (which is why all of us at DocuSign are very proud of our certifications and examinations, including ISO/IEC 27001, SSAE 16, TRUSTe, and others, as proof of our commitment to the highest levels of security).
- Of note to staffing and healthcare industries, Consilium Staffing discusses how they are streamlining the locum tenens process.
- Structural Engineer discusses how the industry can benefit from “the Cloud” – and getting approvals via DocuSign would fit right in.
- In the UK, DocuSign’s very own Bob DeSantis discusses the benefits of eSignature for letting agents.
The DocuSign Team