By Christine Sugimoto
Real estate agents will often times need to amend an offer letter with a new offer price after negotiation. Or you will need to cross out certain clauses that aren’t applicable to your client in a standard form.
Now, with DocuSign LINE, you can easily do so.
Prepare you document for sending as you normally would:
- Upload your document, set the signing order and click next
- On the left panel, you will find the pencil icon indicating markup tools
- After clicking markup tools, LINE will appear as an option
- After clicking the LINE button, you’ll be able to click anywhere on the document and drag strikethrough lines where necessary
This feature is available to all real estate customers with the following plans:
- Real Estate Starter
- DocuSign for REALTORS®
- DocuSign for Real Estate
- Real Estate Broker Edition
As a top request from many of our loyal real estate customers, your feedback was critical to getting this feature built.
Thank you for your continued feedback and support.
You can find out more about LINE, DocuSign’s Strikethrough feature at:
Or check out the following video to see LINE in action:
Also, check out additional tips on our blog:
If you don’t find the feature in your account, you can contact your DocuSign account manager or our customer support team here.