If you’ve forgotten your password, there are a few ways to request a password reset. As a user, you can request a password reset from the DocuSign site.
To request a password reset as a user, follow these steps:
- From www.docusign.net, click Forgot your password?
- Enter the email address associated with your DocuSign account, then click Send.
- Log in to the email account and open the Create a New Password email message.Note: If this message does not appear, check your spam or junk mail folders and ensure that the email address you entered previously was correct.
- Click Reset Password.
- Enter your security question, then click NEXTNote: If you cannot remember your security question, contact your account administrator to request a password and security question reset.
- Enter the new password and re-enter the password to confirm.
- Select a new security question from the drop-down menu, and enter an answer. When finished, click DONE.
Your password and security question will be updated.
But what if you can’t remember your security question?!? Don’t worry, DocuSign now allows account administrators to send password reset requests from within the DocuSign administrator console.
Note: To follow these steps, you must have administrator rights within DocuSign. If you do not have administrator rights, forward these instructions to your administrator. If a user is having issues resetting their password using the “Forgot your password” link on the login page, or if they have forgotten their password reset questions DocuSign Administrators can reactivate and resend a password request to any user within their account. If users have multiple DocuSign accounts, note that using the same password across accounts will allow them to switch between accounts without having to re-enter their login credentials. Also note that any of the previous 12 passwords used for the account may not be reused. To send a password reset request to a user, follow these steps:
- From the DocuSign console, click your Profile Image, then click Go to Admin.
- Click Users.
- Locate the affected user, click the ACTIONS drop-down, then click Reset Password.
The user will receive an email message prompting them to reset their DocuSign password and security questions.