Momentum is a mere seven days away. And while certain reasons for attending the conference are obvious, e.g. getting face time with equally driven individuals, attending keynotes by industry leaders, and returning home with real, applicable methods for accelerating your business in the digital age — there are other attributes of the conference that may not have crossed your mind yet.
A few of our top picks?
- Hear inspirational use cases from other companies
- Participate in a dance-off with Ron Hirson, Chief Product Officer. (This is actually happening.)
- Indulge in the endlessly flowing, complimentary coffee.
- Hob nob in Nob Hill (and Union Square, and any of these local gems.)
- The food
- Ladies: Attend Wednesday’s Women in Technology Mixer
- Get Docu-Certified at one of DocuSign University’s hands-on certification courses
- Party at The Village.
- Hear from senior executives from several of the world’s top companies
- Fantasize about destroying your perpetually malfunctioning printer and/or fax machine upon returning home (à la Office Space).
- Learn the secret to finding high volume use cases in your business
- You never know who you’ll meet
- Developers: Flex your coding muscles AND help benefit TechBridge Girls, an Oakland-based nonprofit committed to empowering the next generation of female innovators. All before lunch.
- Unwind and network at Happy Hour in the Golden Gate Room
- Dart from session to session in a schedule perfectly customized to your specific interests and goals.
- Out-of-towners: Peel off and experience SF like a local.
If you’re a developer, the following:
- The #DSM17 Hackathon
- Our biggest and best Hack-for-Good benefitting TechBridge Girls.
- Wednesday’s Developer Keynote
- Attending any of these invaluable breakout sessions.
But our very favorite?
- Basking in the infinite amounts of possibility for your career and your business.
What will you achieve?