You partied hard and innovated a little harder. After the hailstorm excitement that is Dreamforce ’14, everyone needs a little R&R. After all, they do say that all hard work pieces together when you’re at rest.
For pure Zen, consider the following spots:
- Golden Gate Park: You simply can’t visit San Francisco without taking a trip to Golden Gate Park. Because the park is so huge, we’ve picked a few places worth checking out. First is the Shakespeare Garden, across from the DeYoung Museum (also a great place to visit). The claim to its name is the collection of plants that are all mentioned in William Shakespeare’s work. Near most plants you can find the relevant quotation, so this is a great place for the literary buff in you. If you’re feeling a little more exotic, the Conservatory of Flowers is a greenhouse and botanical garden with an expansive collection of rare and tropical plants. If the flower power is a little too overwhelming, check out the California Academy of Science for a truly unique viewing experience.
- Yerba Buena Gardens: Directly across from Moscone Center is the perfect place to take a little break from the crazy camaraderie that is Dreamforce. The Yerba Buena Gardens boasts an impressive Yerba Buena Center for the Arts, as well as a Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial, which uses the largest fountain on the West Coast to create a meaningful display. To balance this intellectual display are fun activities like ice skating, bowling, and carousel-riding for that excited little kid in you.
- Spas: Everyone needs a little R&R from time to time, so get yours in the City by the Bay. We recommend the following to release your stress and feel refreshed.
- Bliss at the W: The convenience of not even leaving your hotel is what makes the Bliss a prime option. For the multi-taskers out there, they have a self-explanatory “movie while you manicure” treatment, among other relaxing spa offerings.
- Spa Vitale: Spa Vitale is known for their great service, and their even greater rooftop Signature Bathing Rituals. You’ll feel a million miles away without having moved an inch, while experiencing one of the most unique spa treatments in the City. Be in the Zen moment while also trying something new and invigorating.
- Nob Hill Spa: Considered one of the best spas in the city by many San Franciscans, Nob Hill Spa will treat you like the king or queen you are. Their massages are hard to beat, as is their food menu. You can spend the whole day at their pool, sauna, and steam room, then finish it with a rooftop deck view of San Francisco’s breathtaking skyline.
We hope #DF14 was all that and more (with a side of bacon)! Thank you so much for coming out and supporting innovation!
For highlights and takeaways from the week, check out the DocuHub for all the key buzz: http://docusign.pressly.com/the-latest