What do you get when you combine over 100 sessions, 400 industry vendors, and an insatiable desire for innovation? NAR Annual.
Today was day two of the conference, and between Glenn Shimkus’ session “Building a Technology Platform for Your Real Estate Business,” brainstorming at the DocuSign booth, and preparing for this evening’s “Howl at the Moon” party, we hand-picked some of our favorite moments from NAR day two:
5 things heard on the NAR Annual street:
(1) The DocuSign team went live with Bravo TV’s Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles super star, Madison Hildebrand. Hear him talk about his recent trip to Kilimanjaro and how he summited the mountain while using DocuSign.
(2) Glenn Shimkus shared insights today with everyone about how integration is key.
(3) Jessica Lautz from the National Real Estate Association of Realtors provided interesting statistics about the current state of student debt and how it affects home buying.
(4) Cultural intelligence. It’s the new thing according to Howard Fineman.
(5) Yes to everything with Madison Hildebrand’s meet and greet today.
And on that note, we’re off to Howl at the Moon. See you bright and early for day three of NAR Annual!