We’re pleased to announce a new series of videos on the DocuSign for Developers YouTube channel: The DocuSign Go-Live series.
The first two videos have been published:
The video series will cover all aspects of the go-live process, including:
- Which applications need to go through the go-live process?
- What are the prerequisites for go-live?
- What are DocuSign’s polling rules?
- A complete demonstration of the go-live process
- What steps are recommended after completing the go-live process?
- The different reasons for not passing the go-live process and how to succeed on a second try
Please check out the first two videos in the series and let us know what you think by commenting on the YouTube channel.
Larry Kluger is the Lead Developer Evangelist for DocuSign. He has many years of tech industry experience as a software developer, product manager, and evangelist. An award-winning speaker, he enjoys giving talks and meeting members of the developer community.
Additional developer resources
- DocuSign Developer Center
- DocuSign for Developers on YouTube
- @DocuSignAPI on Twitter
- DocuSign for Developers on LinkedIn
- DocuSign Developer Newsletter