Are you going to the Dreamforce 16 conference in San Francisco from October 4-7, 2016? If so, as a reader of our developer blog, we’d like to invite you to an exclusive developer workshop. This is by invitation only and has limited capacity, so if you’re going to be at the conference, read on…
Here’s what we’re going to cover:
- We will show you how to build DocuSign eSignature capabilities directly into your Salesforce apps using Apex controllers, VisualForce, and Lightning UX pages.
- You’ll learn how to do embedded signing from a Community.
- Curious about our API and webhooks? We’ll go over that too, along with a tour of our Developer Center.
- We’ll also demonstrate what’s new with the DocuSign for Salesforce Connector
- When you attend, you will be the first to see the code and samples; we’ll make them all available on GitHub after the workshop so you can start using them right away.
When and where:
- W Hotel San Francisco, 2nd floor, Industry room
- October 6, 2016 from 12:30-3:00 pm
Join us at the W for sushi, dim sum, coding, and the chance to pick up awesome prizes. Register today for the DocuSign + Salesforce developer workshop at Dreamforce.
If that’s not enough…
We look forward to seeing you at Dreamforce at the workshop.