Today, we are pleased to announce that DocuSign has been awarded the “Best Mobile App” at the Microsoft Ignite Conference 2016 in Atlanta, Georgia. Diego Sartorio, Sr. Director of Partner Marketing at DocuSign, was on-hand to accept the award.
We’re looking forward to continuing to build on the long-term strategic partnership we formed with Microsoft in early 2014. Together, we’re working with Microsoft to help make Digital Transformation a reality with customers around the world. This recognition helps to validate the positive impact DocuSign is making across the partner ecosystem and with over a billion Microsoft Office users globally. You can learn more about the “Best Mobile App” award here and here.
If you were unable to attend Microsoft Ignite this week, you can still follow the action on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram using the hashtag #MSIgnite. In addition, there are on-demand videos from many of the key sessions found here, including Jeff Teper’s session about SharePoint that featured some DocuSign integrations.
As for product updates?
We at DocuSign have been working hard on improving and updating the various integrations and apps across the Microsoft product stack:
- SharePoint – We recently updated our integrations with SharePoint and are excited to announce the latest release of DocuSign for SharePoint on-premise, DocuSign for SharePoint on Prem v2.3. Here are some highlights of this release:
- This version now fully supports SharePoint Server 2016!
- This release focuses on features requested by large commercial and enterprise customers.
- It is designed to work with large SharePoint deployments, supporting DocuSign enterprise features such as SSO (Account Server).
- Dynamics – In our Fall Release, we’ve made significant updates to DocuSign for Microsoft Dynamics CRM. With User Management, administrators can see when documents are updated and completed in real-time as well as clear and consistent user matching, making it easier to connect users from Dynamics to DocuSign. Customers can also use Custom Activities to manage and automate common tasks when sending documents from custom buttons. This was our number one customer ask for Dynamics so we brought it to you!
- Office – Soon we will also release updates to two of the most popular Microsoft Office apps – DocuSign for Word and DocuSign for Outlook. Look for more information on those app updates in an upcoming blog post.
New to the Team
Finally, as the author of this blog post, I wanted to introduce myself to our loyal DocuSign blog readers. My name is Burke Fewel and I’m a new Senior Partner Marketing Manager at DocuSign. I joined a few weeks ago and am thrilled to be part of such a great company! I will be specifically working on our Strategic Partnership with Microsoft, so expect to see more updates from me on important Microsoft initiatives. I was formerly a Microsoft employee for over 15 years, where I held various positions in product management, product marketing, and channel development. Feel free to connect with me on Twitter @burkef. Thank you for reading!