Last week we released DocuSign for Windows 10, our new universal, native app to sign documents anytime, anywhere, on any advice.
We’ve already seen amazing traction and have received some great feedback. If you haven’t yet done so, download the app today and begin enjoying our key features for Windows 10, including:
- Direct Ink for signature capture
- Drag and drop files into the app
- Responsive design on desktop, tablet, and phone
- Contact integration through People Hub
- Native PDF rendering for improved performance
You can see these new features in action on Microsoft’s Channel 9, LaunchPad series.
In this episode, Brad Peterson joins Baldwin Ng from Microsoft’s Developer Experience Team as he demonstrates how the DocuSign for Windows 10 app helps empower consumers and organizations of all sizes, transform every decision, approval, and agreement into a simple and easy digital action.