Four full days flew by before we knew it: From the keynote by Colin Powell, to a panel of Generation Z telling us what the future of homeownership is, and finally, Universal Studios for REALTORS® Night Out. With approximately 20,000 individuals and 400 industry vendors present, each with savvy real estate knowledge and skills, their goals were one in the same: Educate. Innovate. Celebrate.
Here are the top 10 insights we’ve gathered from 2016 REALTORS® Conference & Expo.
(1) Geoff Lewis, President of RE/MAX, explains why RE/MAX selected DocuSign to standardize on for digital transaction management: market leadership and ease of use. The strategic alliance between DocuSign and RE/MAX, means RE/MAX brokers and agents can now get the best offer to become even more efficient and productive. Watch it on DocuSign’s Facebook LIVE here.
(2) The future of homeownership is changing. At the session, “Fundamentals of Big Data, Analytics, and Data Mining”, we heard great insights about the future of homeownership with the President and CEO of the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, Dennis Lockhart.
(3) To adapt and adjust across differences, we will need to build a level of cultural intelligence. Howard Fineman of Huffington Post Media Group shared his perspective with us on Day 1.
(4) He summited Mt. Kilimanjaro–while managing his listings through DocuSign Transaction Rooms. Impressive? We believe so. The DocuSign team went live with Bravo TV’s Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles super star, Madison Hildebrand. Hear him talk about his recent trip and how he uses two devices, organization, and inspiration from his fans to create amazing listings on our broadcast here.
(5) Repeat: The median age of repeat homebuyers is 52. The livability index helps according to Rodney Harrell, PHD. It’s never too late to think about your needs.
(6) Incredible numbers regarding the listing home sales shared by the NAR Research team.
(7) What did research tell us about what a homebuyer looks for in their ideal research? Honesty, integrity, and responsiveness.
(8) Over 1.7 million “hearts” on Instagram posts per minute. What can you do with these new social media stats in the real estate industry? Hello beautiful boomerangs.
(9) Take notes real estate industry: Generation Z are the next home buyers. The CEO of Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate, Sherry Chris, lead a panel of Generation Z regarding the future of real estate. And guess what, they’re shaping the way we live and do digital business.
(10) We love giving back, which is why GiveBack Homes is one of our favorite non-profit partners. Glenn Shimkus was interviewed by GiveBack Homes about how DocuSign makes an IMPACT throughout the United States. So far, our team has successfully built 2 beautiful homes. Watch the interview here.
UNTIL NEXT YEAR
While we wish we could’ve stayed longer, we believe this year’s 2016 REALTORS® Conference & Expo was even more progressive and energizing than ever before. There’s nothing more motivating than being around innovative, curious agents and brokers — and we hope to see you again next year!
Want to learn more about DocuSign Transaction Rooms? Get started here.