MOMENTUM’16 is a mere seven days away. And while certain reasons for attending the conference are obvious, e.g. getting face time with equally driven individuals, attending keynotes by industry leaders, and returning home with real, applicable methods for accelerating your business in the digital age — there are other attributes of the conference that may not have crossed your mind yet.
A few of our top picks?
- Hear inspirational use cases from other companies
- Participate in a dance-off with the DocuSign CMO, Brad Brooks. (This is actually happening.)
- Hob nob in Nob Hill
- Out-of-towners: Peel off and experience SF like a local
- The food
- Ladies: Attend the Women in Technology Luncheon
- Get Docu-Certified at one of DocuSign University’s hands-on certification courses
- Party at the Masonic
- Hear from senior executives from several of the world’s top companies
- Learn to DocuSign and Go
- Fantasize about destroying your perpetually malfunctioning printer and/or fax machine upon returning home (à la Office Space).
- Learn the secret to finding high volume use cases in your business
- You never know who you’ll meet
- Developers: Flex your coding muscles AND help provide relief for humanitarian disasters. All before lunch.
But our very favorite?
16. You’ll spend two days at MOMENTUM’16. And gain virtually infinite amounts of possibility and extra time for you and your business.