API Office Hours: Live Q&A on OAuth Authorization Code Grant flow
February 13, 2019 - 9:00 AM PT
- 9:00am Pacific Time
- 12:00pm Eastern Time
- 5:00pm Greenwich Mean Time
Have questions about the DocuSign eSignature API and Authentication? We've got you covered.
In this session, we'll introduce you to the OAuth options available for the DocuSign eSignature API. In addition to an overview of all the available OAuth options, we'll deep dive into the Authorization Code Grant flow, the premier OAuth authentication technique. Future sessions will focus on the JSON Web Token (JWT), and Implicit Grant authentication flows. Come ready to learn and bring your questions, as we'll have DocuSign devs on-hand to answer all of your inquiries live.
- An overview of the DocuSign OAuth options and their use cases
- The Authorization Code Grant flow: we'll discuss how it works, how to configure an integration key, and the libraries available for integrating the OAuth flow with your application
- A live demonstration of an integration with OAuth Authorization Code Grant flow from the System Administrator's and end user's points of view
- Finally, we'll open it up for Q&A and have our API and SDK experts on-hand to answre your technical questions, including (but not limited to): authentication, the go-live process, best practices, developer resources, and more
*Please use your Developer Sandbox email when registering for this event.
We look forward to speaking with you soon.