e-Rewards Boosts Customer Satisfaction with eSignature Service
DocuSign Electronic Signature Solution Slashes Contract Turnaround for
Global Internet Market Research Firm
Today, we've announced that e-Rewards Market Research employs DocuSign for Salesforce to minimize contract cycle time, launch projects sooner and enhance client satisfaction. Using DocuSign for Salesforce electronic signature services, the Dallas-based Internet market research firm has dramatically shortened contract signing turnaround time. Executing contracts faster has positively impacted client project kick off scheduling, thereby increasing client satisfaction. Due to the success of DocuSign for Salesforce at e-Rewards, the firm is integrating the use of DocuSign within all divisions to achieve benefits company-wide. According to Frank Levell, the e-Rewards technology leader assigned to the initiative:
In this line of work, you've got to have some type of e-signature solution. e-Rewards has such a large volume of daily contracts that evaluating electronic signature services, like DocuSign, just made sense. DocuSign has effectively stopped us from chasing paper.
Since implementing DocuSign for Salesforce, e-Rewards has expedited the process of managing more than 2,200 projects per month. Sales staff now use DocuSign for Salesforce to quickly create and send contracts for signature, streamlining workflows and accelerating the contracting process. Staff also have complete visibility into the contract signing process with online, real-time status tracking within the DocuSign Console in Salesforce. Security is assured with encrypted contracts and signer authentication. Customers easily and conveniently electronically sign contracts. And, DocuSign provides a legally binding signature—the same as a traditional handwritten signature with copies available to all contracting parties. Contracts are returned correctly every time to the appropriate person, thereby eliminating the hassles of distributing paper documents or resending for missing information.
DocuSign electronic signature solution for Salesforce reinforces the e-Rewards brand through its new digital contract platform. The e-Rewards look and feel is extended throughout the customized style sheets ensuring continuity and messaging.
In our industry, getting market research projects in the field quickly is paramount. We are continually looking at ways to shave time off our end-to-end cycle time and enhance our client engagement experience at every touch point. With the DocuSign electronic signature service, we reduced our cycle time, projects are scheduled sooner and most importantly, our client's love the solution. - Steve Davis, e-Rewards executive vice president and chief operating officer
The DocuSign eSignature Advantage
After reviewing several solutions, e-Rewards selected DocuSign for Salesforce based on the following key criteria:
- Ease of Use—DocuSign makes it easy for e-Rewards to create contracts for client e-signature, and just as simple for client to sign electronically anywhere, anytime. This intuitive service closely replicates the traditional signing process, creating a positive client experience.
- Compliance—DocuSign for Salesforce includes advanced features such as automated reminders, guided signing and the ability to sign from a mobile device enhance compliance. In addition, DocuSigned e-signature documents are legally binding, backed by a court admissible audit trail.
- Real-time Visibility—DocuSign reveals the signing status of every contract in real-time: when it was opened, when it was signed, the time the transaction has taken, and which agreements remain to be signed, enabling e-Rewards to manage its channel more effectively.
- CRM Integration—By employing DocuSign for Salesforce, e-Rewards can now Close it in the CloudTM without leaving Salesforce CRM system. DocuSign automatically populates Salesforce data sets into its service which eliminates the need to re-key data.
- Workflow Management—DocuSign automated many workflow processes for e-Rewards, freeing salespeople from manually tracking contract status and rekeying data.
For more information about the business benefits DocuSign provides e-Rewards, read the detailed e-Rewards DocuSign for Salesforce case study.